`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beckett grading

Beckett grading
I sent in my first group of cards for grading 2weeks ago. Does anyone know if I should have gotten an email that Beckett received the cards? So far nothing but wasn't sure if they don't provide any communication until grading is completed. I paid for 20 day service.

Thanks for any input on this. I couldn't find much info about their communication process online.

RE: Beckett grading
(03-18-2012, 05:56 AM)brian_w_duvall Wrote: I couldn't find much info about their communication process online.
Ha Ha funny guy...man is that funny...Beckett and communications in the same post...Ha Ha..stop it...you're killing me!!! Can't catch my breath...
Thumbs Down 
(03-18-2012, 07:05 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: Ha Ha funny guy...man is that funny...Beckett and communications in the same post...Ha Ha..stop it...you're killing me!!! Can't catch my breath...
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(03-18-2012, 07:05 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: Ha Ha funny guy...man is that funny...Beckett and communications in the same post...Ha Ha..stop it...you're killing me!!! Can't catch my breath...
I guess I got my answer. :-)

i did the same thing. i stay in contact with a lady over at beckett. she helps me out. i gave her the tracking number and was able to tell me right away. if u want, i can give u her email address. see if that helps u out.

(03-19-2012, 05:32 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: i did the same thing. i stay in contact with a lady over at beckett. she helps me out. i gave her the tracking number and was able to tell me right away. if u want, i can give u her email address. see if that helps u out.
Thanks I would appreciate it