`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice: ...what do i do?

Advice: ...what do i do?
Well, as most of you know, I've been a die hard Colts fan. I grew up watching Peyton and I've collected Colts religiously since I began collecting about 10 yrs ago or so. Unfortunately, everyone I collected is...gone lol Peyton, Addai, Saturday, all gone lol. And IDK how to feel emotionally lol I mean part of me wants to stay loyal to my team, but the other half was more connected to the individual players. Every other yr, we've lost a player or two, but this yr theres been so many big changes, IDK how to feel. Suggestions?
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: Advice: ...what do i do?
I say collect their stuff still in a colts uni..and find a couple new guys to start up with
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

keep it, when you see highlights of them in their colts uniforms...
you'll grin and take out all your colts stuff and look it over.
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

That's how i was about Vick, Favre, and Maddux. Love the Packers, 2nd favorite team Falcons, and love the Braves. When each left their respective teams, I still loved watching them play, I still root for them, but still stay true to my Pack, falcons, and braves.
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

Oh I'd never get rid of my colts stuff, it's of players I enjoy...but I can't decide, do I care more about the team as a whole, or the individuals? Frankly, one bad season and we start panicking...I don't appreciate it lol I've started liking the Lions anyway (moved up to MI, it just kinda happened) so I'm half tempted to collect 98-2011 Colts, and w.e lions lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

You can still love your team and routs for your fav players. Myself 1-I am a Saints Fan no matter what. 2-I will always route for the NFC South. 3-I will always route for the NFC.
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

(03-18-2012, 01:16 AM)swjrp10 Wrote: Well, as most of you know, I've been a die hard Colts fan. I grew up watching Peyton and I've collected Colts religiously since I began collecting about 10 yrs ago or so. Unfortunately, everyone I collected is...gone lol Peyton, Addai, Saturday, all gone lol. And IDK how to feel emotionally lol I mean part of me wants to stay loyal to my team, but the other half was more connected to the individual players. Every other yr, we've lost a player or two, but this yr theres been so many big changes, IDK how to feel. Suggestions?
Once a fan ALWAYS a fan..... If It wasn't to the team and certain players. You NEVER stop collecting them. Not matter how many diff. teams they go to........

(03-18-2012, 01:22 AM)favre3mvp Wrote: keep it, when you see highlights of them in their colts uniforms...
you'll grin and take out all your colts stuff and look it over.
+1

there is still reggie wayne Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(03-18-2012, 01:19 AM)chads-cards Wrote: I say collect their stuff still in a colts uni..and find a couple new guys to start up with
+1

(03-18-2012, 01:19 AM)chads-cards Wrote: I say collect their stuff still in a colts uni..and find a couple new guys to start up with
Thats what I did with Favre. I continue to collect his Packers stuff. As for the other guys that played for the Pack and then left, I still continue to collect cards of them in their Packer uni's. I also pick up a couple side pc guys as well (players that are not on the packers).

So, I say keep your collection and continue to add to it. If ur a true colts fan, keep collecting those colts cards. Players come & go, thats jus part of the sport. If ur heart is with the team, then keep at it. Hope this helps! Smile
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**