`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lloyd to the Pats

Lloyd to the Pats
well its official. 3 years $12 million. im happy about it. any of you other pats fans have an opinion on it?
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

RE: Lloyd to the Pats
I think its a good deal. He is a solid WR and an all around nice guy.
[Image: 38lDS2Y.png]
Registry http://registry.beckett.com/player-detai...pc_2286189
PC http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/se.../Suh%20PC/
RC - 35/37
Auto - 83/341
1/1- 11
**Banner made by jbel4331**

Not a Pats fan, but i think it's a good move for both. He can thrive there.

i agree, he can be the deep threat they've been needing. he's also effective in the mid range game.

Not only that, they picked up my guy Anthony Gonzalez also! As much as I don't like the thought of a Michigan QB throwing to an Ohio State WR, its only going to help out Anthony Gonzalez's career! As for Brandon Lloyd, hopefully he'll become an elite WR with one of the best throwing to him.
Eddie George Super Collector

(03-18-2012, 10:42 AM)ZeroDave Wrote: Not only that, they picked up my guy Anthony Gonzalez also! As much as I don't like the thought of a Michigan QB throwing to an Ohio State WR, its only going to help out Anthony Gonzalez's career! As for Brandon Lloyd, hopefully he'll become an elite WR with one of the best throwing to him.
I agree, I think Anthony can really succeed in the Patriot offense and I am glad they are giving him a shot.
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

(03-18-2012, 10:42 AM)ZeroDave Wrote: Not only that, they picked up my guy Anthony Gonzalez also! As much as I don't like the thought of a Michigan QB throwing to an Ohio State WR, its only going to help out Anthony Gonzalez's career! As for Brandon Lloyd, hopefully he'll become an elite WR with one of the best throwing to him.
Smile I hope that Gonzalez can stay healthy and make the roster though. It could be a really good core or receivers, but it also means that Ocho is most likely gone. Im not heartbroken, but I liked Ocho lol. But again it can be, Lloyd, Welker, Branch/Ocho, Gonzalez, Edelman, Slater. Put those guys with Gronk and Hernandez, I like that idea a lot Smile

Not a pats fan either, but I think it was a good pickup!
[Image: 9F306E21-7461-40F2-9F1D-AECEC32DB0F3-305...10b87e.jpg]

Drew Brees
True RC 66/66 (100%)
2001 323/359 (90%) AU - 64 Mem - 76
Total AU - 127

(03-18-2012, 10:48 AM)patsfan129 Wrote: Smile I hope that Gonzalez can stay healthy and make the roster though. It could be a really good core or receivers, but it also means that Ocho is most likely gone. Im not heartbroken, but I liked Ocho lol. But again it can be, Lloyd, Welker, Branch/Ocho, Gonzalez, Edelman, Slater. Put those guys with Gronk and Hernandez, I like that idea a lot Smile
From what I'm reading on the ESPN insider, Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson (offically Johnson again) is going to be released. Same with Edelman. As for slater, 1 receptions in 4 years for 46 yards, who knows if he'll stick around, if he does maybe for return duty. I think the Patriots will pick up a Wide Reciever or two in the draft, only time will tell.
Eddie George Super Collector

(03-18-2012, 10:53 AM)ZeroDave Wrote: From what I'm reading on the ESPN insider, Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson (offically Johnson again) is going to be released. Same with Edelman. As for slater, 1 receptions in 4 years for 46 yards, who knows if he'll stick around, if he does maybe for return duty. I think the Patriots will pick up a Wide Reciever or two in the draft, only time will tell.
I agree with all said above exepct i dont think Edelman will be released. Hes valuable in the sense that he plays special teams, defense, and receiver. Slater will be back but just for special teams and if someone gets hurt.