`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question on eBay fees

Question on eBay fees
So I helped a radio station in my area setup an eBay store to be a seller for St. Jude. Just had the first batch of auctions end and saw that you get charged final value and shipping fees on charity auctions that you donate 100% of the proceeds to. Is that right or is something up?

RE: Question on eBay fees
That's pretty messed up but recently eBay has been charging for any and everything they can and it's only getting worse. Sorry to hear that, im not 100% sure of all the rules on selling as I don't do a ton of it but there are a few pretty experience eBay sellers on here that can tell you more.
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

Unfortunately, yeah thats right. Ebay isn't about to do anything for free, even if proceeds are going to a good cause as is this one. They're only concerned about one thing, and thats lining their pockets with the almighty dollar
Collecting Eric Hosmer and Alex Gordon
[Image: tperks.gif]
Do not trade list: charbs1111

money is the root of all evil...

I usually get a credit when I sell on my personal account and I couldnt find anything in the user agreement for a store that said any different, so I figured it was similiar- guess not

(03-17-2012, 02:55 PM)pootshwan Wrote: money is the root of all evil...
LOVE of money is the root of all evil!
[Image: groat2.jpg]

Yeah, ebay and their fees are crazy. I'll only list on there now if I don't really care how much I get for an item.