Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Heat really love them some drama

The Heat really love them some drama
http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2012/03/17/...-meltdown/

How do you nearly give up a 29 point lead? How is that possible for a team like the Heat?? They just love to make things dramatic don't they...

It's a shame they didn't pick up a rebounder at the trade deadline. I wonder why they're still holding onto Eddy Curry...

If you want to talk/vent about something that happened in the NBA last night, post it here. Lets talk about it!

I can't wait to see how the Pacers respond to the smack down they suffered last night. They're at home against the Knicks tonight.

I think it's pathetic that Mike Dunleavy gets booed at Oracle. What the hell is that about? I get that he underachieved, but it's not like he did bad things there. He sure shut them up last night...
I collect Stephen Curry Rookie Autos/Patches

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v411/t...n%20Curry/

[Image: tupark_edited-1floor.gif]

RE: The Heat really love them some drama
it was my fault the heat lost the lead, i started watching at around the 10 minute mark in the 3rd quarter, the lead kept falling and i about stopped watching lol.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]
Exclamation 
"I can't wait to see how the Pacers respond to the smack down they suffered last night. They're at home against the Knicks tonight."

I can actually imagine that if Larry Bird is still an active, young and healthy NBA player, he will surely get some pay back from any team that he will face in the next games (home or away). I hope, Danny Granger, will make any other next opponent team pay for the smack down that they suffered. Ultimately, the Pacers must get revenge! Mwahahahah!!!
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(03-17-2012, 08:41 AM)filamuraireborn Wrote: "I can't wait to see how the Pacers respond to the smack down they suffered last night. They're at home against the Knicks tonight."

I can actually imagine that if Larry Bird is still an active, young and healthy NBA player, he will surely get some pay back from any team that he will face in the next games (home or away). I hope, Danny Granger, will make any other next opponent team pay for the smack down that they suffered. Ultimately, the Pacers must get revenge! Mwahahahah!!!
Considering they play the Knicks again tonight we will have to see if they can be consistent (Knicks).
[Image: ewing_zps7sp6k1o0.png]
Smile 
(03-17-2012, 08:47 AM)xarzy Wrote: Considering they play the Knicks again tonight we will have to see if they can be consistent (Knicks).
Smile

I dunno when people are going to realize that the heat need more than just a great 3 quarters from lebron to go to the finals, if DRose gets and stays healthy the bulls are coming out of the east this year..As far as the knicks go i dont see them maintaining the kind of performance they put on these past two games sorry..James harden is the best six man in the league but honestly that man needs to start..and lastly with the lakers new additions im pretty sure they will suprise everyone this year, getting rid of fisher and aquiring Rsessions was a great move, fisher was like an old wart taking up space and was holding the team back.
Kobe MVP Smile
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

Ramon Sessions will have SessionsSanity pretty soon.

LeBron James is not a hard working NBA player compared to Derrick Rose. He is also not humble compared to Rose. He can't play in the high pressure 4th quarter compared to Rose. He talks to much and says things that are coming purely from his ego factory machine compared to Rose.

LeBron James is actually not on the level of great personality compared to Rose, Durant, Curry, Love, and some other players that I can't think of. This will result in his unpopular name when he reach his retirement, especially if he continue his LeChoke attributes in the court. Off the court is another great topic but I know nothing of great importance that deserves a mention to this awesome thread.

End. Wink

(03-17-2012, 08:36 AM)tupark82 Wrote: How do you nearly give up a 29 point lead? How is that possible for a team like the Heat?? They just love to make things dramatic don't they...
The Spurs were up 27 points on the Thunder in the second quarter last night, then let them get to within 2 points a couple of times in the 4th.

A Spurs fan behind us was talking smack to the Thunder players about getting blown out all night, then told his little son "Let's get outta here!" with a few minutes left and the Thunder within two. Too bad the couldn't pull it out, would've brought down the house.

(03-17-2012, 09:25 AM)jsmouser Wrote: The Spurs were up 27 points on the Thunder in the second quarter last night, then let them get to within 2 points a couple of times in the 4th.

A Spurs fan behind us was talking smack to the Thunder players about getting blown out all night, then told his little son "Let's get outta here!" with a few minutes left and the Thunder within two. Too bad they couldn't pull it out, would've brought down the house.
Exclamation 
(03-17-2012, 08:38 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: it was my fault the heat lost the lead, i started watching at around the 10 minute mark in the 3rd quarter, the lead kept falling and i about stopped watching lol.
i just noticed your thread and it deserves a quoting act because it is your fault and because i am lol

(03-17-2012, 09:25 AM)jsmouser Wrote: The Spurs were up 27 points on the Thunder in the second quarter last night, then let them get to within 2 points a couple of times in the 4th.

A Spurs fan behind us was talking smack to the Thunder players about getting blown out all night, then told his little son "Let's get outta here!" with a few minutes left and the Thunder within two. Too bad the couldn't pull it out, would've brought down the house.

great point. the spurs also gave up an insurmountable lead which is unlike them. the thing about the heat is they seem to often let teams come back when they have no business coming back. a lead like that for that kind of a defensive team should forever be safe.
I collect Stephen Curry Rookie Autos/Patches

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v411/t...n%20Curry/

[Image: tupark_edited-1floor.gif]