`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad Trader

Bad Trader
I made a trade with (NDlaxbeast927) back in January and since I am New he wanted me to send the Cards first, so I did and I have been waiting since then, and I have set several Messages to him with no reply. One would think he would atleast message back ? Where does that leave me now?
Boston Redsox/Montreal Canadiens

RE: Bad Trader
This is the exact reason I don't like this unwritten rule. Anyone can screw anyone over no matter how long you have been trading. Being newer on here myself I have had no issues with any if my trades. Most trades have been sent out around the same time and any I was asked to send first I had no problem with either. The only way to weed out the bad apples is to do what you are doing now, call them out!!

Suck but it sounds like he intended to steal your cards if he can't even answer you.

Good luck.

Jimmy Howard PC
Danny DeKeyser PC

Red Wings collector

PM one of the mods. Don't know where exactly it goes from there, but between that and making this thread, there's not much else you can do.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

Check the "bad traders" thread to see if his address is in there. If not, report the trade and have him added to the list.

Not much to do other than that.

Thanks,
Nathan

I have made trade with him in the past with no issues.
[Image: testcopy.jpg]
2010-11 Dominion Base 86/230
2011-12 Artifacts 183/242
2011-12 UD Series 1 250/250
2011-12 Canvas 83/120
Bucket

I've made multiple trades with him in the past, never had an issue. Seems like people who've been trading for years and suddenly have issues, something comes up.
but who knows. Nothing surprises me with this website anymore.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

Don't know what to say other than contact a mod and hope it works out. It's one of the drawbacks of trading over the net.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

also are you guys both in a same country? how did he ship his cards? if you know his full name and address go online to white pages and find his telephone number and try to contact him...just my two cents...

i have made trades with him in the past with no issues as well, remember tradeing is fun but real life must take priority some times. not saying i wouldnt contact a mod. But things happen in peoples lives that may keep them away from beckett for extended time.
Primary PC: Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, Connor Mcdavid, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Collecting All Oilers GU/Auto/SN cards

also building sets, needs found here http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1488853.html

Hey , looking for Game Used Pittsburgh Penguin cards 2003-04 and before. I have a detailed excel file of cards I am currently looking for. If you have somthing you think I might be interested in or want me to send you my excel file, please email me. Looking4GUPens@gmail.com Thanks!!