`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who prefers screwdowns over magnetics?

RE: Who prefers screwdowns over magnetics?
(03-17-2012, 11:01 AM)hazezofgreen Wrote: Just curious, why do you think they protec tthe card better?
I personally like mags better with one exception
.... unless you put them in a graded bag you run the risk that if the card were to be dropped there is a better than good chance the mag would fly apart increasing the odds of the card being damaged..... with that said ... you should put ALL mags and screws into graded bags to protect the holders themselves because they both scratch and scuff very easily...... and add a little moisture protection if you use the self sealing bags.

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

I prefer screwdowns, myself. I'm sitting pretty good right now though.
[Image: OuM7E.png]

1997 Ultra PLATINUM - 81.4% Complete (285/350)

*Hundreds and hundreds of trades completed here and elsewhere. Ah, the days of trading in AOL chat rooms and leaving feedback on eBay... But sure, I'll send first. lol ... Really, I don't mind. Smile

(03-17-2012, 09:29 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: top loaders are a cheaper alternative to use for a ton of "lesser" value cards.... need that solid slab of a mag or screw..... think top loaders are 3rd on my list ... followed by the dreaded snapcase.
it just bothers me how much they move in one touches. if the company could get that fixed i would use them then.
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

(03-17-2012, 06:33 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: +1

just a few boxes from phins PC
[Image: d21da3c1.jpg]
That is the prettiest thing Ive ever seen lol. You got have some Phins in there for me...
(03-17-2012, 10:14 AM)cody_allen Wrote: Geeze, you guys have more money in mags then I do cards lol.

Now if u are trading for mags, are u doing two for one or something?
Just using blowout as a guide screwdowns are $.90 and mags are $1.29 so how about for every 3 screwdowns I get two mags? Sound good to you?
(03-17-2012, 11:01 AM)hazezofgreen Wrote: Just curious, why do you think they protec tthe card better?
Just the simple fact if you accidentally drop a mag it can open and the card pops out unless you use team bags as well.
(03-17-2012, 11:18 AM)p18mann Wrote: Ill trade for some depending on what you need in return
Marinos or mags or paypal is what Im looking for lmk. thanks.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

bump.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

[quote='bakerman8419' pid='1946782' dateline='1332020363']

That is the prettiest thing Ive ever seen lol. You got have some Phins in there for me...

the bottom right box has 2 rows of just marino cards Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's