`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Offer option
06-26-2013, 11:22 AM
RE: Offer option
great discussion and xstream nice to see you man. havent seen you in a while!

[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17...t=6&page=1
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-27-2013, 01:09 PM
(06-26-2013 11:22 AM)mrhurtado17 Wrote:  great discussion and xstream nice to see you man. havent seen you in a while!

Smile I've been laying very low, but "glad to be back".

TOS-Read it
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,717+ diff Pistons cards

06-27-2013, 02:54 PM
Hey folks, this is Rob from Burbank Sportscards. Don't usually chime in on public forums but this topic is something that we've worked very hard on over the past few years.

The BMP generally gets a bad rap out there for it's pricing. I've also heard that Burbank Sportscards in particular is totally out of hand on pricing. Everyone is welcome to their opinion, so here's mine.

To me anyways, the BMP is the most collector friendly of all the online sites. My recent calculations conclude that the site has 112 million cards on it or nearly 20 times as many as COMC has on it, and EBAY is even further behind.

The Beckett Marketplace also features a 25 cent minimum price and I'm guessing there are well over 25 million cards at that price on there. Compared to EBAY $1.00 minimum and COMC 45 cent minimum, that's a BIG difference!

The BMP also features dealers with large qty's of a given card, where as EBAY and COMC usually offer just one or small qty's at best.

Most dealers also feature a free s/h policy at $50.00 for singles in the Continental USA. So a customer could conceivably buy 200 different cards from a single dealer at 25 cents per for $50.00 dlvd. What would that cost on EBAY if the cards were even available there (most aren't these days btw)? $200 plus s/h from each individual dealer, that's how much. COMC isn't a much better option as 25 cents is built into every price already, plus there's additional s/h on top of that.

I can't speak for the rest of the BMP but I will tell all of you that we work very hard to give our customers the best possible shopping experience. We stock over 38 million cards on our site, our turn around times are the best in the business (just check our feedback here), and we've sold over 90,000 cards this MONTH alone on the BMP so we must be doing something right.

As far as make an offer goes, it's coming and it's coming soon. Lots of other collector friendly additions are coming as well that will make the BMP even better.

Rob Veres

Owner Burbank Sportscards
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-27-2013, 04:27 PM
Thank you very much Rob for taking the time to chime in. I'm sure there's a lot of people/collectors out there that didn't know those details. Smile

TOS-Read it
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,717+ diff Pistons cards

06-12-2014, 08:36 PM
(06-27-2013 02:54 PM)bcs Wrote:  Hey folks, this is Rob from Burbank Sportscards. Don't usually chime in on public forums but this topic is something that we've worked very hard on over the past few years.

The BMP generally gets a bad rap out there for it's pricing. I've also heard that Burbank Sportscards in particular is totally out of hand on pricing. Everyone is welcome to their opinion, so here's mine.

To me anyways, the BMP is the most collector friendly of all the online sites. My recent calculations conclude that the site has 112 million cards on it or nearly 20 times as many as COMC has on it, and EBAY is even further behind.

The Beckett Marketplace also features a 25 cent minimum price and I'm guessing there are well over 25 million cards at that price on there. Compared to EBAY $1.00 minimum and COMC 45 cent minimum, that's a BIG difference!

The BMP also features dealers with large qty's of a given card, where as EBAY and COMC usually offer just one or small qty's at best.

Most dealers also feature a free s/h policy at $50.00 for singles in the Continental USA. So a customer could conceivably buy 200 different cards from a single dealer at 25 cents per for $50.00 dlvd. What would that cost on EBAY if the cards were even available there (most aren't these days btw)? $200 plus s/h from each individual dealer, that's how much. COMC isn't a much better option as 25 cents is built into every price already, plus there's additional s/h on top of that.

I can't speak for the rest of the BMP but I will tell all of you that we work very hard to give our customers the best possible shopping experience. We stock over 38 million cards on our site, our turn around times are the best in the business (just check our feedback here), and we've sold over 90,000 cards this MONTH alone on the BMP so we must be doing something right.

As far as make an offer goes, it's coming and it's coming soon. Lots of other collector friendly additions are coming as well that will make the BMP even better.

Rob Veres

Owner Burbank Sportscards

Blah blah blah....just greedy pigs sugar coated.

going on a YEAR....or is that SOON to you?

2000+ feedback on Ebay & 150+ feedback on trading boards. Established trader here? I will send first, no problem. Great communication and very fair.