`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robert Griffin III Blue auto /25

RE: Robert Griffin III Blue auto /25
(03-16-2012, 09:47 PM)cullmansportscards Wrote: He never responded to my email? I sold 2 and the 3rd will be back from grading on Wednesday. Pulled the blue today.
Thought he posted in your thread, no??
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(03-16-2012, 09:47 PM)cullmansportscards Wrote: He never responded to my email? I sold 2 and the 3rd will be back from grading on Wednesday. Pulled the blue today.
ha do you bust all the boxes in your shop?
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(03-16-2012, 10:53 PM)chads-cards Wrote: ha do you bust all the boxes in your shop?
LOL, almost Smile I've been banned from my own shop Smile
[Image: opctif.jpg]

How much trade value are you looking for on it?

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

Around $400

(03-17-2012, 06:12 AM)p18mann Wrote: How much trade value are you looking for on it?
[Image: opctif.jpg]

I apologize I never received an email about this...if you are interested in trading the RG3 for something nice, please check out my buckets. But I assume anyone who pulls an RG3 is immediately posting it on eBay, so if that OS the case, best of luck with the sale. I am happy to trade for Leaf items, but am saving my cash for licensed stuff. Thanks so much!

Update: found the email in my Spam folder. I really should check that more often...thanks for giving me a chance!
I collect BAYLOR MEMORABILIA and SPORTS CARDS. Also RC QB autos and Redskins. My Album: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Sensei322