Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
1x Hobby '12 Heritage - READ
Exclamation 
1x Hobby '12 Heritage - READ
I was up all night working on remodeling our living room. Tried to take a nap around 12pm but couldn't sleep. I decided to go to the LCS to try and sell a few cards. No luck. I bought a card for a set... and couldn't resist a box of Heritage.

Get home, relax and open. I'm down to the last pack, no Auto or Relic... I'm hoping it's gonna be good.

Nada... no Auto or Relic. First time ever. I always thought people were full of it when they said it happened. But that's not the only problem. I sit down to try and start the set... you'll never believe this... I didn't get one single SP either. Not one. No "error" variation, color swap, image swap. Not one SP!

I've tried to call Topps 5 times and the line is busy. I wonder why?

At least I got my Phil Linz buyback. :/

Questions/comments?

RE: 1x Hobby '12 Heritage - READ
sps are #'s 425 and up. save all the pack wrapeprs and box and theyll make u send in the pack wrappers and label i believe and they send u a free box i believe.
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

Im trying to call as well and i get a disconnect line. Man sorry to hear about that but yes, save the wrappers and everything. When you get in touch with topps let them know.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

I think someone was trying to be funny with the box. The HIGHEST number I got was 420.

...and it is the diconnect tone! Not busy, utoh!

I even struck out on the chrome.
Justin Masterson refractor then Beckett and Hardy.

I'm no '63 Topps expert, but I don't recall there being a "Rookie Stars" card that features one specific player on four different versions, but there must've been. It's the only reason Adron Chambers should be on 4 different cards, unless Topps is in love.

Anyone ever get through to Topps CS by the way?

(03-16-2012, 02:14 PM)muz0 Wrote: Im trying to call as well and i get a disconnect line. Man sorry to hear about that but yes, save the wrappers and everything. When you get in touch with topps let them know.
You ever get through? I'll try again tomorrow.

Email them. I have been shorted so many times. Most recently being a box of 2011 Bowman Chrome last week. Support@topps.com
Collecting Red Sox Prospects, Jacoby Ellsbury, Ray Allen, Rajon Rondo, and Tom Brady

They are not going to send you a new box, I had this happen to me 2 times different products. Here is what you will need to get the missing hits only
1. Receipt
2. UPC code from box
3. Wrappers
Then you mail all that in with a letter of explanation and in 2 or 3 weeks you will get all your $4 missing hits. Hate to make it worse but it is the truth, that's what will happen. I am SO sorry buddy, what a crappy box.

I can do without the hits, but to get not a single SP, that is just the worst. I feel for you.
[Image: 6045468b2.png]

86 of 100 2011 Topps RC's completed, excluding printing plates.
2 of 18 One of One's
1 Allen & Ginter Yellow Printing Plate