Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mavs are in trouble

Mavs are in trouble
http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2012/03/16/...-and-hill/

i'm predicting that the mavs may fall off the map and be on the outside looking in for a playoff spot come april. here is their schedule: SA/DEN/LAL/SA/HOU/HOU/MIA/ORL/LAC/MEM/POR/MEM.

they've lost to the likes of GS/SAC/NO/PHO/NJ during a stretch where they have gone 4-8, and they barely beat the Bobcats at home last night. is this team gonna get it together? that's a LOT of stiff competition they've got coming up

amazing competition in the western conference right now. be sure to click link to see what happened last night.

this could sound funny but I think Nick Young will give the clippers a good boost. they've REALLY struggled since Billups injury...

i saw the life of the wolves w/out rubio last night. ridnour had 13 assists, but he doesn't go for the passes rubio would and the team just isn't creating the same way. i love the combo of love/pekovic but it's gonna be tough for them to make it

Denver is going to be VERY interesting. defensively, i believe they will can go up a notch, and they will get wilson chandler back very soon(by next week i assume).

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v411/t...n%20Curry/

[Image: tupark_edited-1floor.gif]

RE: Mavs are in trouble
I'm so proud of the Suns beating the Clips in LA last night without Nash and Hill. They were being rest due to a back2back2back

Big Grin

I think the Mavs are looking for a partial rebuild in the off season... Think they will be big buyers in free agency market.
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

(03-16-2012, 01:49 PM)htowntigger Wrote: I think the Mavs are looking for a partial rebuild in the off season... Think they will be big buyers in free agency market.
It'll be interesting to see who they make a run at in FA (besides Deron Williams) with D-12 opting-in with the Magic next season. Dirk, Dwight, and Deron would've been super scary.