`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Opinions from ebay sellers, or anyone

RE: Need Opinions from ebay sellers, or anyone
Presale with Ebay's return policy = Buyer finds a way to back out if Yu doesn't do well

(03-16-2012, 12:20 PM)rrd111 Wrote: Presale with Ebay's return policy = Buyer finds a way to back out if Yu doesn't do well
i was thinking that too, all good points from everyone i appreciate the info

Lets just hope hes a stud. That card is going to be awesome, and he has an awesome sig.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

(03-16-2012, 12:14 PM)rrd111 Wrote: Tribute holds its value well though so you might be ok as long as he starts off strong. But like any player/pitcher..the hype is now. For Minor leaguers the hype is when he gets called up and/or when he does well but there is not much in between. Pujols has been an exception and Bryce Harper is also pretty solid.

Verlander when he performed well saw a nice uptick in his cards and is now very hot..

Look at Francouer back when he 1st got called up, look at Jeremy Lin this year and look at Dice-K...I had Dice K GU From '06 Flair Showcase..I remember I pulled a Blue GU which I sold for $250...that same card I can probably get $10 for now.

I agree with the comment on BC which is a june Release? As long as you can get it back before June you might be ok...probably won't sell for what they are now unless he stays hot though.
on topps redemption page the date for me to get the card is june lol

That date doesnt mean anything, I have a couple things I redeemed that the date says early May and I received them a couple weeks ago. I think it automatically inserts a date 3 months or so away from the day you redeemed it.
Collecting Eric Hosmer and Alex Gordon
[Image: tperks.gif]
Do not trade list: charbs1111

Well i guess i just have to hope that it comes quickly and that he dsnt totally blow in his first few starts. It's his first auto, and its /25 so i have that going for me, and its tribute which like someone said holds its value pretty well. I wish i never redeemed it but i think i have a nice thousand dollars minimum coming to me, which i could promptly spend on some more cards