`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Making Custom Cards

Making Custom Cards
I have some free time, so I can make a few custom cards. I am not making actual cards, they are for signatures/avatars. If you want a higher res version for printing, send me a PM. I am sure we can work something out. Below are a few of the examples that I have made templates of. If you want a specific year card design, let me know and I'll see if I have the template made. Please be aware that I may not make all requests.

[Image: ecEuT.png] [Image: c5sRW.png]
[Image: iGR3M.png] [Image: uwp7s.png]
[Image: 84RC6.png] [Image: HFopg.png]
[Image: iOwEO.png]
[Image: 7Mt9T.png] [Image: ZFgZP.png]
[Image: Justified2011auto.png][Image: bubbawatson.png]

Making Graphic (Logos / Signatures / Wallpapers / Avatars / Custom Cards). PM me

RE: Making Custom Cards
I would like a Roy Campanella if you dont mind. Thanks!

You, my friend, are talented!

(03-15-2012, 06:37 PM)Blue_Horde Wrote: I would like a Roy Campanella if you dont mind. Thanks!
Which design?

Making Graphic (Logos / Signatures / Wallpapers / Avatars / Custom Cards). PM me

(03-15-2012, 06:41 PM)d0dgerfan1979 Wrote: You, my friend, are talented!
Talent coupled with the knowledge in computers and programs. I don't know the exact term but you all get the idea.

I wish that I was computer literate at an early age. I also wish that I have those new gadgets and techs... Wink
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(03-15-2012, 06:37 PM)Blue_Horde Wrote: I would like a Roy Campanella if you dont mind. Thanks!
[Image: X6UWm.png]

Anyone else?