`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last few maildays and my recent BGS Submission!

Last few maildays and my recent BGS Submission!
Been slow last couple of days. 2 cards Tuesday, NOTHING yesterday Sad and the rest today. Also got my BGS submission in today which is sweet cuz it was shipped yesterday Big Grin Enjoy!

For the Random PC: If anyone has any of these I would be interested. Brings back a "Holy cow that is sweet" pull from my earlier days in collecting Big Grin

[Image: Mar15609.jpg]

The DT PC: Finally finished my NFL nameplate lol Threads and Prestige done just need the UD one now.

[Image: Mar15606.jpg]

For the Magic PC: The dual was one of the 2 from Tuesday and was a Topps Redemption Big Grin

[Image: Mar15608.jpg]
[Image: Mar15607.jpg]
[Image: Mar14599.jpg]
[Image: Mar14600.jpg]

And now the BGS submission. Pretty happy overall. Was hoping for 9.5's on the Atomics but on the bright side it saved me from building a 9.5 set lol

[Image: Mar15601.jpg]
[Image: Mar15602.jpg]
[Image: Mar15603.jpg]
[Image: Mar15604.jpg]
[Image: Mar15605.jpg]
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

RE: Last few maildays and my recent BGS Submission!
wow....thats some incredible stuff!!
[Image: 9F306E21-7461-40F2-9F1D-AECEC32DB0F3-305...10b87e.jpg]

Drew Brees
True RC 66/66 (100%)
2001 323/359 (90%) AU - 64 Mem - 76
Total AU - 127

Very nice! Did you win the jerseys or have they finished yet? Id say those are some pretty good grades too.Are you gonna get the triple graded?

I need the Marino and want the Csonka!!!!

Also with the DT nameplate for Prestige what is it supposed to spell? The letter "F" throws me off...

I also like the Peyton patch and I really think you got screwed over on the Emmitt. Just from the scan the edges and corners seem fine to me. Can you notice anything in person?
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Wow man you have some of the best stuff on here Love it.really love the refractors and inserts you get.Awesome grading as well.Do you send all your cards out to be graded or just certain sets?
Photobucket

That Csonka made me drool lol I just love how sharp graded cards look

Sweet drew brees autos, I would be interested if you ever want to trade it

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

I think the Prestige spelled NFL.

(03-15-2012, 04:27 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I need the Marino and want the Csonka!!!!

Also with the DT nameplate for Prestige what is it supposed to spell? The letter "F" throws me off...

I also like the Peyton patch and I really think you got screwed over on the Emmitt. Just from the scan the edges and corners seem fine to me. Can you notice anything in person?

Brent - Thanks!

Jd - I won (via a friend of mine.) Others will be too in a couple days lol And yeah I will get the triple graded in the next submission Big Grin

Baker - Glad you like them lol The DT nameplate spells out NFL - Yup thats it and thats what I said when I found out too lol The Emmitt has some pretty noticable chipping on the back.

Rooster - Thanks! I send out whatever tickles my fancy at the time lol No real method to the madness.

r23b - Thanks! I was worried it and the Stabler were gonna be altered but sooo glad they werent Big Grin

P18 - Thanks! But sorry its not going anywhere unless he does something stupid lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Sweet stuff!