`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Lineage blaster

2011 Lineage blaster
I just picked up the last lineage box at Walmart. I had some extra cash left on a gift card so I figured I'd give it a shot. The box was marked 40% off too. Since this was my first lineage break, I need you guys to tell me how I did. here are the results:

sabathia #199 mini
craig kimbrel - the rookies
derek jeter - cloth stickers
ryan braun - stand ups
troy tulowitzki - 3D
starlin castro platinum refractors
evan longoria platinum refractors
frank thomas refractors
shin-soo choo refractors
albert belle 1975 mini bat relic

plus the base cards, but I'm not going to list those. I'll be adding everything to my org for trade. I do have one question though: I noticed the backs of the 3D and stand up cards are blank, are they supposed to be?

[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

RE: 2011 Lineage blaster
(03-15-2012, 01:18 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: I just picked up the last lineage box at Walmart. I had some extra cash left on a gift card so I figured I'd give it a shot. The box was marked 40% off too. Since this was my first lineage break, I need you guys to tell me how I did. here are the results:

sabathia #199 mini
craig kimbrel - the rookies
derek jeter - cloth stickers
ryan braun - stand ups
troy tulowitzki - 3D
starlin castro platinum refractors
evan longoria platinum refractors
frank thomas refractors
shin-soo choo refractors
albert belle 1975 mini bat relic

plus the base cards, but I'm not going to list those. I'll be adding everything to my org for trade. I do have one question though: I noticed the backs of the 3D and stand up cards are blank, are they supposed to be?

Shoot your lucky you have access to lineage. My walmart carries heritage and series 1 only. W/e there worth, I think you made a good choice to pick them up because there rare. In my neck of the woods there rare, anyway. I don't believe hologram cards are made with blank backings but I could be wrong. Sorry for rambling, but that's my thoughts on your pickups. Nice job!
[Image: RsYW2.png]
Collecting 2011 Topps Parallels, Heritage, Chrome and Commemorative Patches.

WOULD LOVE TO TRADE FOR BELLE. FUNNY HE HAS MORE RELIC CARDS NOW THAT HES BEEN RETIRED FOR ALMOST TEN YRS.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(03-15-2012, 02:01 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: WOULD LOVE TO TRADE FOR BELLE. FUNNY HE HAS MORE RELIC CARDS NOW THAT HES BEEN RETIRED FOR ALMOST TEN YRS.
yea, the Belle is FT. I'm looking to turn it for an equal bv chipper. send an offer if you have something for it.

nice break the jeter is a great pull and yes there suppose to be like that.
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

(03-15-2012, 09:07 PM)908 Wrote: nice break the jeter is a great pull and yes there suppose to be like that.
ok thanks. I just wasn't sure if they were supposed to be like that or not.

Man, that's pretty good for a $12 box. I'd be happy with that at full price.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

I saw these at my Wal-Mart as well and grabbed them immediately...for the price they are definitiely worth it