`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do people really want these A&G State Relics?

Do people really want these A&G State Relics?
are these that hard to come across and do people even want them? Bought 1 box of A&G a few weeks ago and got it, and can't even figure out what use I'd have for it. So if anyone wants it...

[Image: hawaii.jpg]
[Image: lincecumbanner.jpg]

RE: Do people really want these A&G State Relics?
id love it. what you need for it?
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

LOL, I asked the same question a few weeks ago. I have the Alaska relic and have no use for it at all. I don't even know what to put it in to keep it mint.

(03-15-2012, 12:10 PM)Haze28 Wrote: LOL, I asked the same question a few weeks ago. I have the Alaska relic and have no use for it at all. I don't even know what to put it in to keep it mint.
yeah I don't either, although I see the BVG is pretty outrageous for this hawaii one...I'd never expect it to be worth that.

I guess some people are putting them together like a giant expensive puzzle of the US lol. Would be cool but not my thing.

(03-15-2012, 12:29 PM)Haze28 Wrote: I guess some people are putting them together like a giant expensive puzzle of the US lol. Would be cool but not my thing.
Yeah, would cost an arm and a leg to get all 50 of them. I can only imagine the price on it. Just not my thing either.

Thats really awesome! People who love the old maps would pay a pretty penny for this. I can give you two pretty pennies for it (haha).

BUt seriously, do a little research and you'd be pleasantly surprised at what people would pay for this. Nice find!
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

I think they are pretty cool, especially the ones shaped like the states themselves. I don't think there are 50 all together though, since I saw the South Carolina and North Carolina was together on one card. I would love to see all of them put together to see if it was like a big puzzle. Should of done at least 100 copies to make it so people could complete the set cause I know some people are gonna want their home state so it's gonna be really hard if not impossible to build the complete set.
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

I know blowout had a contest and whoever was the first one to turn one in at a show last year would receive $5,000
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

I've been told these are case hits in A&G (or one in every case maybe?). They are to scale so you should be able to put them together if you found all the pieces.

Most sell around 70-125 on ebay:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=gint...Complete=1

Met someone at a show about 6mo ago who was trying to put the set together and he only had about 7 of them. He had his larger ones (Texas) in a 8x10 toploader (comic book?) to keep it safe. The others were just sitting in his display case.