`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Topps Chrome Question

2011 Topps Chrome Question
I am going through some boxes of 2011 Topps Chrome I recently bought. I am wondering how to I know the difference between the regular card and if the card is an SP? I have a lot of them and just want to make sure I get my facts straight.

RE: 2011 Topps Chrome Question
I think there is a site that has side by side pictures. I dont remember the name of it though
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(03-15-2012, 10:42 AM)NewbieRedsFan Wrote: I am going through some boxes of 2011 Topps Chrome I recently bought. I am wondering how to I know the difference between the regular card and if the card is an SP? I have a lot of them and just want to make sure I get my facts straight.
There is a website (not sure of name, but you can google) that has all the images side by side. It'll have the regular on the left and the SP on the right and has a list of the rookies and veterans that have variations. They're all in numerical order, so if you put your cards in order and go to that site, you shouldn't have any trouble.

BTW, I bought 6 retail boxes (I don't have an LCS nearby) and got 0 variations and 0 autographs. Dumb luck.

(03-15-2012, 10:43 AM)chads-cards Wrote: I think there is a site that has side by side pictures. I dont remember the name of it though
http://www.dailywax.com/2011/07/2011-top...tion-list/ there are the same as the topps variations
[Image: minnesota_vikings_banner_7822big.jpg]

thank you. I didn't pull any SP. I just pulled a ton of refractors all colors, and some other inserts.