`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Heritage Blasters - Killed the Odds (pics!)

RE: 2 Heritage Blasters - Killed the Odds (pics!)
Sweet checklist! Is it ft?

Smile...nice pull!
[Image: 98f0af8c-6780-40a4-bc69-344cd0c42a37.jpg?t=1388894688]
Collecting Autos of: Indians, Browns, Buckeyes, and Cavs
Specifically on the hunt for: Jim Brown, Bernie Kosar, Josh Gordan, and Omar Vizquel (in Indians Uni) autos

(03-14-2012, 09:53 PM)jaybyrdtribe18 Wrote: Sweet checklist! Is it ft?

Smile...nice pull!
Lol... which one? I got two Smile

Thanks!
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

Nice Hit man! Did you pull any of my PC guys base cards: Chipper Jones, Freddi Freeman, Brian Wilson, Dustin Ackley, Ryan Zimmerman? Id be interested, LMK thanks!
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

Great break !!! Thanks for the pics.
Is the Delock AU for trade?
Ted Williams/Vintage Red Sox collector

(03-14-2012, 11:24 PM)oljey Wrote: Great break !!! Thanks for the pics.
Is the Delock AU for trade?
It's only for trade if I get something equally as nice. I'd also consider selling it.
(03-14-2012, 10:34 PM)thepointguard_10 Wrote: Nice Hit man! Did you pull any of my PC guys base cards: Chipper Jones, Freddi Freeman, Brian Wilson, Dustin Ackley, Ryan Zimmerman? Id be interested, LMK thanks!
Would you believe that I didn't get a single card of any of those guys? lol.. sorry, man!
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

Decided to pull out two more blasters from Wal-Mart today, but I didn't get either a Chrome card, a relic, or an auto. Was a little bit of a let-down after the big red auto awesomeness, but I can't complain too much! Got five more SPs, a bunch of DBacks cards for my PC, stickers of Lincecum, Carpenter, and Carlos Gonzalez, blue-borders of Thome and David Freese, New Age Performers of Jose Bautista and Miguel Cabrera, Then & Now cards of Killebrew/Bautista and Spahn/Lee, and Flashbacks of Kennedy and Koufax.

Did you get any of my guys this time? haha
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

(03-15-2012, 11:17 PM)thepointguard_10 Wrote: Did you get any of my guys this time? haha
I got a Brian Wilson base card and a base card called "Pride of NL" featuring Dan Uggla and Chipper. Nothin' special.

sweet pull on that red ink auto! shame I already have the venters incoming or I'd be interested in it
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

(03-21-2012, 02:02 PM)johnxgodfree Wrote: sweet pull on that red ink auto! shame I already have the venters incoming or I'd be interested in it
Thanks... it'll be available for a while yet. Depends on the offers I start getting.