IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
the 'machine' has awoken

the 'machine' has awoken
anyone watching spring training?
pujols slapped 2 bombs so far
i like to see him kickin! of course he was hitting great before- but no bombs yet

RE: the 'machine' has awoken
spring training means absolutely nthing.
he always starts off slow.
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

Buster Posey hitting a homer today is more exciting to me.

i just finished watchin braves

(03-14-2012, 05:23 PM)sesamestreet4life Wrote: Buster Posey hitting a homer today is more exciting to me.
Buster Who ????????

Yes its good to see the machine go off but like someone said he does tend to start off slow. Whats gonna be funny is all the skeptics or upset Cardinal fans who want or think hes gonna have a bad year. Not even close as Pujols is gonna have a Huge Year, Mvp style.
I Collect Hofers and or Potiential surefire Hofers!

(03-14-2012, 10:43 PM)hofergreats1 Wrote: Buster Who ????????

Yes its good to see the machine go off but like someone said he does tend to start off slow. Whats gonna be funny is all the skeptics or upset Cardinal fans who want or think hes gonna have a bad year. Not even close as Pujols is gonna have a Huge Year, Mvp style.
I think the skeptics are more concerned about what he going to do in the 6th, 7th, 8th.... year of that contract. Right now he is the best hitter in the game hands down. Being a Reds fan, I am just glad he won't be doing it in our division anymore!!
Need the following for my 1986-1995 Barry Larkin collection
(Currently have 477/479):

88 Score Samples #72
95 UD Electric Diamond Gold #405

Please send me a PM if you have any of these!
Interested in buying any other Larkin cards that I don't have as well!!

Im a die hard Angels fan and I am also wondering how age will impact Albert in the last 4 years of his deal
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

(03-14-2012, 10:52 PM)elfeo013 Wrote: Im a die hard Angels fan and I am also wondering how age will impact Albert in the last 4 years of his deal
Only time will tell, but I know you will enjoy having him now. It seemed like every time we played them he would come up in the 9th inning with the game on the line and he always would come through.
Need the following for my 1986-1995 Barry Larkin collection
(Currently have 477/479):

88 Score Samples #72
95 UD Electric Diamond Gold #405

Please send me a PM if you have any of these!
Interested in buying any other Larkin cards that I don't have as well!!