`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Pack searching? I think this is a good example..

RE: Pack searching? I think this is a good example..
disgusting! And I'm talking about him, not the pack searching Tongue lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

I was just at Walmart on my lunch and went in to see if they had any blasters and what I found was this guy feeling and bending all the loose packs. I didn't really know what to say as this if the first time I've encountered a pack searcher. I just proceeded to look at a few blasters and said "excuse me" because he wouldn't move from where he was standing. I ended up just putting the couple blasters I had down and left the store. I probably should have said something, but I know he wouldn't have listened or cared.

This is just another reason why I don't buy loose retail packs. I will stick to buying sealed blasters or rack packs and that's it.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

I just don't care for them. I have to buy retail since the nearest LCS is 40 miles away. By these pack searchers doing what they do, it makes it unfair to the rest of us that spend our hard-earned money.

And until Wal-Mart or Target or K-Mart starts caring, they're going to continue to do what they do.

I HATE when these losers who live with the parents and just in general scumbag mouth breathers do this! I remember working years ago at Wal_mart and busting I don't know how many guys doing this. They would always say the samething "What are you talking about? I'm just looking for the ones I want to buy?" I would say " You know what you are doing as do I and stop before I throw you out" and then I would just eyeball them until they would walk away with their tail between their legs. I have seen this as an customer over the years, but not often and when I have seen it I say they need to stop.

I hate to see stuff like this.. gonna make more and more people do it, as they see it on Youtube and can read how to do it everywhere. I have yet to catch anyone in my local Target or Wal-Mart but I almost want to just so I can say something to them. I can't remember the last time I bought a loose pack. used to buy the ones they would have in a special bin for like $1.49 a pack but now nothing but blasters. I usually won't even buy rack packs.
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

(03-14-2012, 08:09 AM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: opens packs like he wants to reseal them...
This was the first thing I noticed too. Dude is a piece of work

(03-14-2012, 08:09 AM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: I thought about doing it this morning. 2012 Topps Heritage retail box all fresh sitting there. I couldn't do it though, it just feels wrong and stupid. Grabbed me a blaster of them and left.
I'm not above LOOKING real hard at rack packs, but I don't thumb nail them like the jerks.
I can't believe how the losers post their "finds" on youtube. Sad

I watched the video with sound off... add to the fact that this guy is a pack searcher... that he has a drink ring on his table, home made tatoo's and opens packs like he wants to reseal them...and slides the cards out, I really don't like this guy. I bet his voice is weasle like too. Smile

Sorry if you are reading this "guy in the video". Just please avoid me like the plague.
Yes, his voice is terrible. He doesn't even know how to pronounce Teixeira's name
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

This pisses me off! Screw that guy. I had a run in with a pack searcher at my local WalMart. I confronted the jerk and when I asked him what he was doing he said, "Nothing, just looking around." So I told him to leave and not touch packs again. He put the packs down and I immediately grabbed them and gave them to the kid that was looking for baseball cards.. I wonder if the lil kid got all the hits and if he did, I wonder what he got. Anyway, I hate packsearchers and will continue to confront them.
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

(03-14-2012, 10:31 PM)iconms Wrote: He doesn't even know how to pronounce Teixeira's name
I wouldn't count that against him. Big Grin That's a hard one if you haven't heard it before or unless you speak a Spanish language maybe.

lol, pack searchers must be rating the thread down. Pack searchers and thread wet blankets are about equal.

Yah, well, like I said, karma is a b$k@!, and I hope the guy that pack searches this jerk someday does a scratch and sniff on him.
Collecting:
Matt Kemp AUTOS
Dodger GU & AUTO
2009 Ultimate or Legendary Collection Quad / Auto - ALL
Mantle cards
2001 Fleer Greats of the Game AUTO 92/94 - 97.8% complete - missing Stargell Redemption Card and Mays SP
National League Rookie of the Year - GU, Auto, RC
____