`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Pack searching? I think this is a good example..

RE: Pack searching? I think this is a good example..
(03-14-2012, 12:59 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: I was just at Walmart on my lunch and went in to see if they had any blasters and what I found was this guy feeling and bending all the loose packs. I didn't really know what to say as this if the first time I've encountered a pack searcher. I just proceeded to look at a few blasters and said "excuse me" because he wouldn't move from where he was standing. I ended up just putting the couple blasters I had down and left the store. I probably should have said something, but I know he wouldn't have listened or cared.

This is just another reason why I don't buy loose retail packs. I will stick to buying sealed blasters or rack packs and that's it.
I would have said something, then again Im from NY and have a tendency to get right in peoples faces when their sh!tty behavior irks me.
-:Mets:-:NY Rangers:-:Twins:-:Wild:-:Vikings:-

For better or worse, I've known a bunch of people who call store security on pack searchers... and falsely claim they saw the pack searcher pocket something.
Bowman: home of the pre-rookie card.

(03-15-2012, 08:13 PM)oneofakindcards Wrote: For better or worse, I've known a bunch of people who call store security on pack searchers... and falsely claim they saw the pack searcher pocket something.
That is a great idea. That will certainly scare them off. I'll do that to the few people I see in my local Target stores. Not to the kids but to the adults, for sure! Adults versus adults... Wink
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

heh - I had to respond. What a Richard.

There's a total D-Bag in our area who pack searches all the time, and I guarantee he's never kissed a girl.

I ALWAYS go directly to security and rat him out ... although I never thought of telling them I saw him pocket something.

That's brilliant ... because I still see him in there on a fairly regular basis, so obviously he hasn't been "prosecuted" too harshly.

I really wish these people would catch on fire, or combust instantaneously, like in Spinal Tap.

(03-15-2012, 09:41 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: There's a total D-Bag in our area who pack searches all the time, and I guarantee he's never kissed a girl.

I ALWAYS go directly to security and rat him out ... although I never thought of telling them I saw him pocket something.

That's brilliant ... because I still see him in there on a fairly regular basis, so obviously he hasn't been "prosecuted" too harshly.

I really wish these people would catch on fire, or combust instantaneously, like in Spinal Tap.
lmao Smile
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(03-15-2012, 08:54 PM)tnp777 Wrote: heh - I had to respond. What a Richard.
Wow, a Brett Butler collector. I really liked him as the Indians lead-off man. He played on some lousy teams, I think Brett and Burt Blylevin were on those '80's teams together.
Are you guys leaving comments under this d'bags video? Lots of hate there. lmao

the way he has to touch each relic really creeps me out. i agree, hes opening them carefully to reseal.