`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
2012 Topps Tribute. Derek Jeter 2/10!!!!! Whaaaaat?!?!

RE: 2012 Topps Tribute. Derek Jeter 2/10!!!!! Whaaaaat?!?!
(03-14-2012, 08:51 AM)dbroockerd Wrote: It won't go down much cause it's /10 and his jersey number. I'd enjoy owning it a while then sell if need be.
That's the plan for now, might take it to my lcs and show it off to them lol

man that is one sweet looking card!

(03-14-2012, 08:28 AM)HeyFitzy Wrote: Thanks everyone Smile)) I had to change my pants lol, I may put it on the bay, I think just being its numbered to his jersey # will make it sell.
Don't forgot to be like the other shisters who will put 1/1 in the title because of that. Hehehehehe!

Very nice card and very good pull. I've never bought anything high-end like Tribute/Triple Threads because I can't afford it. But that sure is a purty card!!!

(03-14-2012, 12:18 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: Very nice card and very good pull. I've never bought anything high-end like Tribute/Triple Threads because I can't afford it. But that sure is a purty card!!!
Its all about buying the singles.

I managed to get Both Berkman base relics, and the Garcia, and Jay base autos for less then one pack cost, haha.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

Sick card!
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

Congrats on a fantastic pull

if it was me personally I would never sell that thing only because I collect anything Yankees. But if you were I'd certainly hold on to it until he retires and heads into the HOF. You figure what another 5 yr. max playing then another 5 yr. wait to get in so by the time it happens most of the kids who grew up watching him will be adults with jobs and money to spend. If it was any other player I'd say sell now get what you can but Jeter is one of those special players that comes along once in a generation that will demand high dollar no matter when you sell it and I just think waiting until he goes into Cooperstown will get you the biggest bang for your buck.

I mean there are only 10 in existence and only 1 numbered to 2 so basically you have a 1/1 Derek Jeter card commemorating his 3,000th hit with Pinstripes all over that thing.

that is a great looking card
My PSA Registry Sets: http://www.psacard.com/PSASETREGISTRY/Ot...px?m=24032
Current Sets Collecting: 1909-11 T206, 1914 Cracker Jack, 1933 Goudey

(03-14-2012, 04:16 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: if it was me personally I would never sell that thing only because I collect anything Yankees. But if you were I'd certainly hold on to it until he retires and heads into the HOF. You figure what another 5 yr. max playing then another 5 yr. wait to get in so by the time it happens most of the kids who grew up watching him will be adults with jobs and money to spend. If it was any other player I'd say sell now get what you can but Jeter is one of those special players that comes along once in a generation that will demand high dollar no matter when you sell it and I just think waiting until he goes into Cooperstown will get you the biggest bang for your buck.

I mean there are only 10 in existence and only 1 numbered to 2 so basically you have a 1/1 Derek Jeter card commemorating his 3,000th hit with Pinstripes all over that thing.
Very true and interesting. Never really viewed it that way. Man 10 years I'll be 37 hah.

Well as I said before my wife is an avid Yankees fan, she wants it to stay in our pc for now