`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In person autos... Any way to certify?

RE: In person autos... Any way to certify?
(03-18-2012, 03:11 AM)donbickle707 Wrote: whats better for getting cards graded? I notice that PSA/DNA grades cards as well... what about beckett, I thought thats what they were doing?
PSA would grade the cards too, but frankly if their IP/TTM autos, just get the autos authenticated and encapsulated. Personally, I don't think it's worth the extra $ to get it graded as well, plus if I see an encapsulated IP auto with a card grade thats below like a 9+, it kinda makes me not want it lol your best bet would be to just send up to PSA and have um authenticated/encapsulated.
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: In person autos... Any way to certify?
best advice. Forget about grading or certifying in racing. Grading doesnt sell well in racing. racing collectors are different and the grading has not taken off one bit. There are a couple of racing collectors that do it but they are very few. Most lose money on grading because the collectors do not pay extra for it.

Certifying same deal your not going to make your money back. you will more than likely lose money on it. What your talking about I think are the hero cards and there are thousands out there signed. You might get some decent money if you have a true 2001 hero card signed but most you will lose money on it.

You would be better off investing in a certified autograph. a dale sr will run around 200.00 but a ttm/in person even certified willnot bring what your going to put into it.
CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]