`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Five Cards I Wish Had BVs

Five Cards I Wish Had BVs
Ever go to look up a card you have only to see it has a NA value, even though the quantity is high enough and most or all of the other cards in the set have BVs?

I'd like to start a thread to point these cards out in the hopes of getting some of these holes in the OPG filled in. I'm posting 5 cards below that I think should have BVs. They are serial numbered to over 50 copies and are in sets where most of the rest of the cards are priced.

Please feel free to add your own list of up to 5 cards (don't want to bog down things too much), and my hope is that someone, be it Chris or Brian or someone else, will see the thread and see if some of these cards can't be given accurate BVs.

Cards with too small a print run are, of course, excluded, so let's say it has to be numbered to more than 50 copies. Thanks folks.

My five cards are:
2008 SP Authentic USA Junior National Team Jersey Autographs #NF Nolan Fontana /120
2009 Upper Deck Signature Stars USA National Team Future Watch Jersey Autographs #42 Tony Wolters /793
2009 Upper Deck Signature Stars USA Star Prospects Jersey Autographs #GC Garin Cecchini /399
2010 Bowman Platinum Triple Autographs #MOW Brad Miller/Peter O'Brien/Ryan Wright /89
2010 Donruss Elite Extra Edition #160 Tony Wolters /99
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: Five Cards I Wish Had BVs
I love cards without a BV. That's the only thing I collect.
[Image: fredwilliamson.jpg]

2008 UD Masterpieces Stroke of Genius Signatures #TT Troy Tulowitzki
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(03-13-2012, 11:37 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: 2008 UD Masterpieces Stroke of Genius Signatures #TT Troy Tulowitzki
I have the Ozzie Smith one and I think it is SP'ed to 25 so I'd say the Tulo is too.

Almost all of Derek Jeter's Minor League cards or should I say the ones that come in team sets.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

2007 Upper Deck Cooperstown Calling Miguel Cabrera/Cal Ripken.

Keep hoping it is ultra rare, and I have a gold mine.

2006 Ultra Autographics. Sure they weren't easy to pull, but to not have prices on any of them after 5+ years...
Collecting Doug Waechter (118/149), Jared Sandberg (107/125), 1994-95 BB Michael Jordan (69/89), 1977-1997 Eddie Murray (877/943), and Bo Jackson BB/FB 1986-1995 (447/486), 2007 Fleer Mini Gold (126/370). Only completing trades with something on my lists.

There is a upper deck game used jem or something like that I have of Mike Hampton that has no BV. I think it's a SP but probably will never find out how many are out there so it may be $10 or $100. Wish I had a price on it. Also I just traded a dan haren auto numbered to 50 with no BV. I liked the trade and the trader was trading down so I just figured in $15 for the BV. Hope I did OK on that one. Also id like to know if anyone else had a copy of the Mike Hampton card so maybe I could gauge the rarity of it.
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

2011 Topps Photo Variation Factory Set Limited Edition. (Posey,Pujols,Hamilton,ARod,Ichiro).

All 5 were inserted in complete Factory sets. Not too rare,yet they are not listed!!! grrrrrrr. (They are diff from the diamond anniv. factory limited editions)
[Image: 60JLt.png]

[Image: TexasHorns.jpg]

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)