`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check Out My Cards.com

RE: Check Out My Cards.com
(03-15-2012, 08:46 AM)krayzie83 Wrote: Nice site but shippings a killer on large lots and apparently they dont pay much attention to the condition of their cards... Bought a few nice inserts at $10+ a piece and they have creases and messed up edges that were never noted. My first order was $80+ (and another $28 for shipping Undecided ) most likely I won't be going back.

I did, my offer was accepted within the hour but I received a badly damaged card they listed at near-mint..
Thanks for the heads up especially on the condition that was my next question who sets the condition for the cards the seller or COMC?

I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

COMC is supposed to set the condition. The few times I've bought from there, I had no problems whatsoever. However, I know not everything goes right all the time. If someone continuously got bad stuff, then I'd be worried.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

I love COMC's easy search button. I've been able to grab a bunch of set needs from them. I've also been able to submit "offers" to sellers, when buying a few cards from the same person. But it does not let you submit offers less than 50% BV. I tried to submit a 50% offer, because the card was listed above BV & It would not let me. You have to have store credit to make offers.. then if the seller accepts the offer price, then cards are automatically paid for, but you have to go back into COMC website to mark them for shipping. I didn't know this until a week after I won my first offer.

Only part I do not like about their service is, it takes awhile for them to ship your cards. They don't ship next day, unless you pay to upgrade shipping service. some of the cards I bought took almost two weeks to ship. I can understand slow delivery during holidays, but it's two months since major holidays.

overall, I like their website & customer service. the major plus for me, is being able to view both sides of the card before I buy, unlike other websites.. where they have a stock photo or a poor quality camera phone picture.
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

(03-15-2012, 09:39 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: the major plus for me, is being able to view both sides of the card, unlike other websites.. where they have a stock photo or a poor quality camera phone picture.
+1 on this

yup, edited to fit what i wanted to agree with
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?