`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you upload banners to profile and Threads

How do you upload banners to profile and Threads
I would like to know if someone knows how you add banners to profile and existing future threads? thanks.
[Image: QgxJg.png]

Right now I am looking for anything of Peyton Manning, Marshall Faulk, Marvin Harrison and also mid/high end auto/gu cards of Andre Dawson

Also collecting 1991 Topps Desert Shield PSA 9 or 10 Baseball cards.

RE: How do you upload banners to profile and Threads
Go to your messages and on the left it will say edit your signature. Paste your URL (you can get that by uploading it to photobucket). Once this is done click save.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Which URL? I think are several options. Thanks for the replies.

Right now I am looking for anything of Peyton Manning, Marshall Faulk, Marvin Harrison and also mid/high end auto/gu cards of Andre Dawson

(03-13-2012, 09:35 PM)abcoltsfan Wrote: Which URL? I think are several options. Thanks for the replies.
I use the IMG code. It looks like you got it.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Yeah. I figured it out. Appreciate the help.

(03-13-2012, 09:47 PM)abcoltsfan Wrote: Yeah. I figured it out. Appreciate the help.
You'll need one with a Titans uniform soon. Smile

(03-14-2012, 01:08 AM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: You'll need one with a Titans uniform soon. Smile
Not if he's smart. He will go with Houston. Got the line the run game the defense, some good WR and playes in dome.

(03-14-2012, 01:16 AM)beginesj Wrote: Not if he's smart. He will go with Houston. Got the line the run game the defense, some good WR and playes in dome.
Yeah, but it's not always about that. He might want to play in a state where he's loved more than anywhere else.

(03-14-2012, 01:18 AM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: Yeah, but it's not always about that. He might want to play in a state where he's loved more than anywhere else.
True. I just think that would be a good fit. We will see.

Hope it is AZ!!! I live there now!