`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
If Denver gets Manning, were does Tebow get traded too.

RE: If Denver gets Manning, were does Tebow get traded too.
Jacksonville
My PSA Registry Sets: http://www.psacard.com/PSASETREGISTRY/Ot...px?m=24032
Current Sets Collecting: 1909-11 T206, 1914 Cracker Jack, 1933 Goudey

(03-13-2012, 06:34 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: Because Tebow's feelings would be hurt and he won't want to stick around, at least that's what I heard. But really I think Miami is a good landing spot since they already are well versed in the wildcat.
the current incarnation of the dolphins is completely different than the regime that existed 5 years ago. also: the wildcat isnt very successful anymore...it was a gimmick, that defenses figured out. just like they'll do with tebow (and for what it is worth: what the broncos ran was much more an option offense or veer, and though on the surface has some similarities to the wildcat - which is a catchall phrase if ever there was one - it really is fundamentally different

note to tebow:
two words: sack up
two more words: under contract
and two more words: tight end

(03-13-2012, 06:34 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: Because Tebow's feelings would be hurt and he won't want to stick around, at least that's what I heard. But really I think Miami is a good landing spot since they already are well versed in the wildcat.
His feelings werent hurt being put to 4th on the depth chart before the start of last season, I doubt playing behind Peyton would bother him.
Hes one of the few guys that I think would genuinely be happy to learn from Manning even if it meant he was on the bench.
If he would be upset I dont think anyone would ever know cause he always says the right things and trys to be positive.
Thats enough good Tebow talk from me. I hate the guy Big Grin

[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(03-13-2012, 06:42 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: the current incarnation of the dolphins is completely different than the regime that existed 5 years ago. also: the wildcat isnt very successful anymore...it was a gimmick, that defenses figured out. just like they'll do with tebow (and for what it is worth: what the broncos ran was much more an option offense or veer, and though on the surface has some similarities to the wildcat - which is a catchall phrase if ever there was one - it really is fundamentally different

note to tebow:
two words: sack up
two more words: under contract
and two more words: tight end
I don't disagree with you at all. I do think Tebow could adjust to a wildcat type though easier than a traditional offense. I mean the Broncos offense ran a totally different offense with Tebow than they did with Orton because that's how Tebow plays. Yes Miami is different than when they had a wildcat, but that's who I think of when I think of a college ran NFL team. Smile
(03-13-2012, 06:46 PM)the great 48 Wrote: His feelings werent hurt being put to 4th on the depth chart before the start of last season, I doubt playing behind Peyton would bother him.
Hes one of the few guys that I think would genuinely be happy to learn from Manning even if it meant he was on the bench.
If he would be upset I dont think anyone would ever know cause he always says the right things and trys to be positive.
Thats enough good Tebow talk from me. I hate the guy Big Grin
I don't disagree with you either, but today's NFL is what it is, full of babies.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ms...frm_woah=1
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

(03-13-2012, 06:40 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: Tebow goes to Jacksonville, Gabbert gets dealt for a either a WR or kept just as the more traditional passing qb. If that happens, look for the Jags to draft Michael brockers and then later Vontaze Burfict as well.
+100000

I live in Jax and all talked about here is the new owner filling the stands and Tebow would do that as any position here. He has already expressed his feelings for Tebow being here.

The problem with keeping Tebow (wish we could) is you have the offense that Peyton will run, plus you have to take time in practice to learn Tebows offense as well cause Tebow cant come in and run what Peyton runs. If a team is going to run Tebows offense, they have to committ to it.

I wish they would keep Tebow and work with him to become a btter passer, but I dont see it happening.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/306...etail.html

check this and you may not think he is sticking around much longer if manning shows up.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

Yea there was an article the other day where the new Jaguars owner really really wanted Tebow.Felt he should be playing in Florida.I could see the Broncos getting rid of him to Jacksonville for something.I mean Elway has never really been behind him no matter what he says to the media.

(03-13-2012, 06:08 PM)samiamryan Wrote: I guess the front runners would be Jacksonville or Miami. He alone would sell tickets were ticket sales are stale.

What are your feelings. I know there are several Dolphin fans on the board.
Have to keep him , could learn from the best. Broncos could then dump Quinn ( over rated Notre Dame QB)
Photobucket

tebow's trade value is a third rounder, AT BEST. most likely, the broncos only get a 4th round pick