`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT - Fixing a trade

RE: OT - Fixing a trade
Yeah, I don't know what more can be done? Were you planning on sending these cards in to get graded? I wouldn't have thought about asking if they were graded or not, so I don't blame you there. I think the whole "you send half, then I'll send half, then I'll send half, then you send half again" is weird, and in hind-sight you probably wish you have put your foot down then!

If I were in your shoes, in this situation, I would do one of two things: 1) Take it and move on, or 2) Send a PM explaining the situation, and see if he is open to returning the cards. You'll just have to patient for a response if he doesn't get on much.

Just my 2 cents. Hope it all works out.
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

(03-14-2012, 10:12 AM)ryancholden Wrote: Yeah, I don't know what more can be done? Were you planning on sending these cards in to get graded? I wouldn't have thought about asking if they were graded or not, so I don't blame you there. I think the whole "you send half, then I'll send half, then I'll send half, then you send half again" is weird, and in hind-sight you probably wish you have put your foot down then!

If I were in your shoes, in this situation, I would do one of two things: 1) Take it and move on, or 2) Send a PM explaining the situation, and see if he is open to returning the cards. You'll just have to patient for a response if he doesn't get on much.

Just my 2 cents. Hope it all works out.
I'll probably have just accept it as you said. I cannot send a pm, as he has never posted in the forums(so I don't how otherwise). I did send an email to him using the email he listed on profile page, no response yet. Thanks for your response.

Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

You could have cancelled the trade since he changed the initial arrangement by NOT sending everything first.

As far as the graded cards go... bust them out. As long as it's not a BGS case, it's easy.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed