`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaf Best Of Basketball..

RE: Leaf Best Of Basketball..
(03-14-2012, 01:23 AM)jsmouser Wrote: I've been intrigued by this product, but at $300 a pop for two cards, I'm anxious to see what people are pulling before I put any money into the product.

I'm concerned that a good portion of the buybacks will be less than desirable, lower end cards.
300 sounds too high..it worked out to 276.50 per box hahaa...and i thought about waiting to see what people pulled before i purchase but i think the release is very limited, i didnt wanna miss out and end up kicking myself for waiting....as far as them being "less desirable cards" that was my main concern..lets hope not :/
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

Interesting product.

Good luck

(03-14-2012, 04:55 AM)robd5811 Wrote: 300 sounds too high..it worked out to 276.50 per box hahaa...and i thought about waiting to see what people pulled before i purchase but i think the release is very limited, i didnt wanna miss out and end up kicking myself for waiting....as far as them being "less desirable cards" that was my main concern..lets hope not :/
Good luck, man. It looks like what you pull is gonna determine whether or not I end up busting a case as well.

I'm totally in awe with that Pippen auto. I have never seen his auto like that

(03-15-2012, 10:32 AM)folkertino Wrote: I'm totally in awe with that Pippen auto. I have never seen his auto like that
Lol i said the same thing...pretty sure its just an example
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]