`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for most anything UFC..

Looking for most anything UFC..
so if you're in need of other sports, or maybe some of my UFC, hit up my organize and lets work something out..
If you have less than 15 successful trades here on Beckett, you will have to send first.
[Image: yyIxU.png]
Always looking for any Seahawks, especially Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas and Beastmode!

RE: Looking for most anything UFC..
(03-12-2012, 05:16 PM)hhh tgt Wrote: so if you're in need of other sports, or maybe some of my UFC, hit up my organize and lets work something out..
Sent you a PM. Also, where are your MMA cards, I do not see any listed? Thank you.

Jerry

Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

was accidentally set on private, but thats taken care of..
If you have less than 15 successful trades here on Beckett, you will have to send first.
Always looking for any Seahawks, especially Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas and Beastmode!

Not seeing any UFC listed either.

wth? i click on that little icon by the folder, and even look under manage collection...both say public?

still not working man! i tried too
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

There lol

trade offer sent
Always Lookin for Cubs, Bears, Bulls and MMA.