`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LCS pickups. Set started!

LCS pickups. Set started!
Took a little time away from vintage to get my hockey card fix. Found it wasn't as exciting as it use to be and the vintage just kept calling me back. Decided I wanted to do a set along with my Phillies and settled on 1964. It was a tough choice between 1963, 1964, and 1965 but I liked the design of 1964. Eventually would like to start the other 2. Heres what I picked up today. Looking to do a ex to exmt set.

[Image: IMG-5.jpg]

The owner allowed me to put the Rose, Koufax, Clemente on layaway which was cool. Boy am I glad to be back doing vintage! Thanks for the look and comments always welcome.

Mike
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

RE: LCS pickups. Set started!
Congratulations. Great pickup and a great set to do. It is better for your pocket, than the '63. There are too many expensives cards with the high numbers in the '63. I do have a few doubles from that year in Ex or better condition. I can send you scans of the cards if you want.

Congrats! Good luck with the hunt!

I like that set. Great start! Nice for the LCS to hold the others for you. Good luck!

(03-12-2012, 06:07 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: Congratulations. Great pickup and a great set to do. It is better for your pocket, than the '63. There are too many expensives cards with the high numbers in the '63. I do have a few doubles from that year in Ex or better condition. I can send you scans of the cards if you want.
Thank you much. Yeah, the Rose kept me from the '63 even though I love the design the best. Figured the '64s would allow me to get my feet wet.

Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

Nice!

Very nice cards and good choice of set. I have a 64 Dick Tracewski #154 BVG 5.5 if you need it.
Ted Williams/Vintage Red Sox collector

Nice pick-ups to get you started, good luck!

Scott
50,000+ Red Sox cards and counting.