`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OT: Best/cheapest scanner to buy?

RE: OT: Best/cheapest scanner to buy?
(03-12-2012, 01:35 PM)shezdoni Wrote: at the same time you don't want one that the ink cartridges cost almost as much as the printer, so if your going to be doing a lot of printing, I recommend the Kodak Printer, you get 2 ink cartridges for the price of one for another printer.

For example the Cannon Ink cartridges run at $14 for one black cartridge, where the Kodak is $15 for 2 (this is online prices from Walmart.com), and the ink generally lasts longer, and the color for the Cannon is around $20 for one, and the Kodak is $30 for 2
I agree the Kodak printer is nice and the ink is relatively inexpensive, however I have the Kodak ESP7 all in one and for some reason the scanner did not last very long. It still prints and copies but will not scan.

I have the cannon LiDE 110, its cheap its light, doesnt even use an AC Adpater(USB Powered), and it get the job done.

Easy drag into any room of the house
Finder's Fee for these cards if I obtain them(NO EBAY or COMC).

2010 Neftali Feliz Ginter Relic,

(03-12-2012, 01:09 PM)Krangry Wrote: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Canon-Pixma-MP...gMethod=rr

thats the one i have.
That's the one I have as well. I suppose we all know the "Just buy another printer" option when you run out of ink? Big Grin