`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade Scenario: You tell me?

RE: Trade Scenario: You tell me?
I just got up to speed, the popcorn is cold lol!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

No if you were wanting his Powell card for your 2 AJ Green cards. I bet the deal would have been done then lol

(03-12-2012, 12:42 AM)ft28jags Wrote: are you saying i need to go score a powell card? would my cedric houston contenders count? i think it's still at 100 as an sp
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

A bunch of grown men whining over football cards. And a few of you are actually getting mad as I could tell by the "numbnuts" comment. Not surprised however that no moderator stepped in to threaten a ban since he has a million posts. Apparently he pays more for his subscriptions than I do. I know you'd be seeing a nice slash right through my name if I had written that post.

(03-12-2012, 07:47 PM)matthew fechter Wrote: A bunch of grown men whining over football cards. And a few of you are actually getting mad as I could tell by the "numbnuts" comment. Not surprised however that no moderator stepped in to threaten a ban since he has a million posts. Apparently he pays more for his subscriptions than I do. I know you'd be seeing a nice slash right through my name if I had written that post.
Speaking of whining... Why did you drag this one up out of the depths to ***** about someone not getting banned?
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Well it happened to be on the first page of the football forum, so if by depths you mean the first page.... My bad. And I'm not upset the guy isn't banned. I just like how since he has probably 1500 posts saying "nice card" or "wow sweet pickup" he's looked at differently than someone like me who is on here almost daily, but doesn't post very much.

(03-12-2012, 10:56 PM)matthew fechter Wrote: Well it happened to be on the first page of the football forum, so if by depths you mean the first page.... My bad. And I'm not upset the guy isn't banned. I just like how since he has probably 1500 posts saying "nice card" or "wow sweet pickup" he's looked at differently than someone like me who is on here almost daily, but doesn't post very much.
As much as I would love this post to die as well, the reason it doesn't is because our usual resident Moderator is military overseas, otherwise this post would have been locked long ago. On your topic of getting banned because you have a low post count and can't get away will rule breaking. I have scene members with thousands of posts get banned and I guarantee you if I broke the TOS a few times or maybe even once I'm not sure, then I would get banned and so would anyone else who breaks the rules.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

[Image: serious_didyouhear.jpg]
[Image: mad_down.jpg]

And FYI... Floydtown is SUPPOSED to be in Afghanistan, but he fell asleep on his couch and missed his flight. No one noticed though --

[Image: laying-in-wait.jpg]
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(03-12-2012, 11:43 PM)all day baby Wrote: [Image: serious_didyouhear.jpg]
[Image: mad_down.jpg]

And FYI... Floydtown is SUPPOSED to be in Afghanistan, but he fell asleep on his couch and missed his flight. No one noticed though --

[Image: laying-in-wait.jpg]
LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95