`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade Scenario: You tell me?

RE: Trade Scenario: You tell me?
both are fine..BUT..if i am uncomfortable with the trade i wont do it..
its your card you dont have to take any offer you dont want to
on the other hand the other trader is...how do i say this?...Hmmm..
A BABY for flipping out and doing the ignore thing for this so called"problem"
i think..the only problem is him from what i read..not you
Smile
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(03-11-2012, 11:50 PM)Num1Monroefan Wrote: I kind of find it sad that ftjags28 would send you nasty private messages and have his buddies come on here trying to ruin your reputation. It seems these guys are all clique tight and would do anything for one another. Ebelvin, we just need to avoid traders like these guys. It is his card guys, if he didn't want to make the deal its on him. So why does that make him hard to deal with???
Well, the last thing I have to say is: I am done! I will be finalizing my loose ends with previous trades and taking a long break from this hobby.

(03-11-2012, 11:54 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: both are fine..BUT..if i am uncomfortable with the trade i wont do it..
Smile
+1

Ebelvin you shouldn't get out of here because of a few buddy buddy traders who gang up on other traders. Just ignore them and remember that when you got something they want or need they will always come knocking trying to be your friend

Oh, numbnutsmoreno, how quickly you and ebelvin have kissed and made up from the ignore list. I most certainly sent ebelvin a private message and it wasn't nasty but just the truth, but he chose to continue posting and lying in the thread since he couldn't tell the whole story and didn't want to message me back, but rather wanted attention...well, now he, like you has attention (though you seem to be doing a bang up job of pissing off all traders who trade here on a regular basis by showing everyone what a tool you are) You trade sv, then you trade bv, but you say you always trade sv...you'll be banned soon enough i'm sure because your mouth runs and your "brain" can't stop it.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Thank-you both.

(03-11-2012, 11:54 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: both are fine..BUT..if i am uncomfortable with the trade i wont do it..
Smile
"...from what I read..." The only thing I have to say is, you have not gotten the entire story here. You have only read whar he wants you to read. No matter how evenly anyone wants to relate a story, there is always a peronal slant to make the teller look better.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

This site has been giving me a headache the size of keary colberts failure rate as of late.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

lol...speaking of which I have one for you which I know you know Smile
(03-12-2012, 12:09 AM)chads-cards Wrote: This site has been giving me a headache the size of keary colberts failure rate as of late.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

[quote='ft28jags' pid='1939106' dateline='1331529058']
lol...speaking of which I have one for you which I know you know Smile

Yupp ill be at the shops a couple times this week. Idk if ill have what you want but ill try and find something
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(03-11-2012, 08:52 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote: Im not usually a fan of trading one card for multiple cards, such as a 100 card for 2 50s or 2 at 40-60 or whatever variation. I might do it if it is for two PC cards I really need, but even then would hesitate. Either way no reason he should have flipped and ignored you.
Agreed.......