Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A question to the prospectors out here

A question to the prospectors out here
Awhile back I pulled this card...

3/5
[Image: 1331478707345.jpg]

What are his chances of blowing up someday? If he really is a solid prospect, then I might get it graded because it looks absolutely pristine. And before anyone asks, it's NFT/NFS. Just getting opinions.

RE: A question to the prospectors out here
He's the 13th overall prospect in the Twins orginization according to MLB.com
He had a solid season in rookie ball, he batted .262 with a .346 OBP
He'll probably start the season at Low-A Beloit. But deffinitly a good card to have, he had a good season, and worth grading no matter what just because its /5
collecting Cheslor Cuthbert.
I can 50/50 midwest league autos.
[Image: chesbatting-2-1.jpg]

Here's what Baseball Prospect Nation has to say about the Twin's #10 prospect:
10. Max Kepler (OF)
Kepler is one of the best athletes in the system and his raw tools are absolutely astounding. He has plus speed and a plus arm though his defensive instincts are extremely raw. Scouts still project him as a potential center field because of his athleticism and speed. He has a strong, quick swing but his bat-to-ball skills are well below-average at this point, leaving much of his offensive potential to the imagination. If you dream on him enough you can see an average hitter with above-average to plus power potential. He is a long, long way from being a viable big league prospect, but Kepler bears plenty of attention due to his incredible athleticism and potential.

[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

I would sell ASAP if you dont want it. Because he would have to blow up Pujols style for it to be worth anything long term. Even low level HOF'ers like Bert Blyleven and Barry Larkin dont bring much nowdays. Even Frank Thomas rookies are still worth what I paid for them in 1992.