`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jdetter pointed this out to me. What do I do?

RE: jdetter pointed this out to me. What do I do?
You should contact ebay, Panini, the NFL and the Redskins. Seller is profiting from a "product" unlicensed by any of the three, and the fraud (not sure if this is the right term) is being committed on ebay.
You could just ask this guy too.
http://www.beckett.com/forums/user-4805.html
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

I see they stole who ever made the peyton manning image also. What a crock of crap.
Eddie George Super Collector

Rogue, i hope he lives right in between us up here and we can meet for lunch and then go to work on a full stomach. i need energy to stuff crooked theives into dumpsters.
Smile
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

+1.......got a feeling he might know something about the matter, but that's just a guess.....

(03-10-2012, 10:31 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: You should contact ebay, Panini, the NFL and the Redskins. Seller is profiting from a "product" unlicensed by any of the three, and the fraud (not sure if this is the right term) is being committed on ebay.
You could just ask this guy too.
http://www.beckett.com/forums/user-4805.html
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

(03-10-2012, 10:55 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: +1.......got a feeling he might know something about the matter, but that's just a guess.....
haha....woooow...
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

You could Send an email to ebay security, claiming that he committed copyright infringement, you designed and created it so it is copyright infringement, BUT, you also did the same thing by using Panini's card design, the playoff contenders logo, etc..., and by having the redskins logo, etc..... on his uniform, infringed on NFLPA copyright, as well as Griffins for using his likeness on an item he gave no approval for

Either way this goes, both of you could get into serious trouble, we are talking in the $100,000 dollar range if Panini or NFLPA decide to take action.

Not trying to be a prick about it, just letting you know, what could happen, if someone starts questioning Beckett about it.
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

technically, the seller is not infringing your work. the infringements are:

1. using nf logos
2. whoever took the photograph of rgb that you used for the illustration

as you dont own rights to the original photography (of rg3 or the redskins player), your rights have not been infringed. since you did not intend for the image to be sold, and could be considered a parody, you are not infringing on the original photographer's rights

IANAL, however

wow... i got a headache real fast after reading the last two posts...no offense shenz-d or jacoby but i have dont like what i am hearing..even though it makes complete sense....dammit i hate that....and rogue? your just too danged talented!..lol.
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(03-10-2012, 11:33 PM)shezdoni Wrote: You could Send an email to ebay security, claiming that he committed copyright infringement, you designed and created it so it is copyright infringement, BUT, you also did the same thing by using Panini's card design, the playoff contenders logo, etc..., and by having the redskins logo, etc..... on his uniform, infringed on NFLPA copyright, as well as Griffins for using his likeness on an item he gave no approval for

Either way this goes, both of you could get into serious trouble, we are talking in the $100,000 dollar range if Panini or NFLPA decide to take action.

Not trying to be a prick about it, just letting you know, what could happen, if someone starts questioning Beckett about it.
i've never seen anyone get trouble for making mocks. upper deck has even tweeted one of my card mocks in which i used their logos on in the past. i'm not claiming to be in any way affiliated with panini or any other companies when I design a card, they are for personal use and for fun. Also not made not for distribution so i dont see a way in which i could be in trouble for it. but i do understand what youre saying
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

It is an infringement of your intellectual property rights... that was a design you made for yourself, not for distribution. There's nothing wrong with what you did. There's something wrong with what this jackwagon did to you.

I'd listen to the lawyer who posted on this thread...
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos