Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ODDS and ENDS, might be worth a LOOK!,,,Updated,,3/11/12
Photo 
ODDS and ENDS, might be worth a LOOK!,,,Updated,,3/11/12
I may add more as the day goes on, unless I get stuck with a bunch of Honey Doooooos...Mel

NOTE: Some of these might not be listed, will try to have them up ASAP!

[Image: scan0009-2.jpg]
[Image: scan0010-6.jpg]
Barry Bonds, 1997 Topps "Screen Plays". 6" Tin contains a motion card shown below.
[Image: scan0011-2.jpg]
[Image: scan0013-3.jpg]
Tim Tebow, 2010 Panini Breast Cancer PROMO pack (4 cards?), bottom card #118 is Tebow. Have two of these, Rookie card?
[Image: scan0014-2.jpg]
[Image: scan0032-3.jpg]
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

RE: ODDS and ENDS, might be worth looking at for some.
Check me for the Bernie Williams, McGwire Topps and 1 of the breast cancer packs
Bo Jackson should have played for the Yankees!

Updating with a few more,,,
[Image: scan0018-4.jpg]
[Image: scan0016-3.jpg]
The SOSA is a talking card (thick) about his 300th Home Run.
[Image: scan0017-4.jpg]
[Image: scan0015-4.jpg]
[Image: scan0033-3.jpg]
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

Looking now...Mel

(03-10-2012, 03:03 PM)BoJackson1634 Wrote: Check me for the Bernie Williams, McGwire Topps and 1 of the breast cancer packs

RE: ODDS and ENDS, might be worth a LOOK!,,,Updated,,3/11/12
Topsy Pt2

RE: ODDS and ENDS, might be worth a LOOK!,,,Updated,,3/11/12
Still have the Edgar Martinez/Calgary Cannons card? If so check me pls..Thanks!
[Image: olympiastevebannercopy.jpg]
Collecting: Ken Griffey Jr., Ichiro, Felix, Randy Johnson, Nolan Ryan, Dustin Ackley
My bucket
http://s1005.photobucket.com/albums/af174/OlympiaSteve/