`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need 2005-06 Turkey Red Base and SPs

Need 2005-06 Turkey Red Base and SPs
Looking to complete this set. Knocked out almost 400 in two trades (thanks for the help dave)

Looking for large quantities, need about 300 to complete both sets. Not looking to trade autos for these though. All my wants are marked in org.

If you have any, check out my stuff and send an open offer. I will search for the TRs so you dont have to, there are alot of wants. Please dont run away screaming when I ask you for over 100 cards, lol

Thanks in advance for any help. And a huge thanks to Dave for the massive box I got Thursday in the mail. Maybe this wont take as long as I thought.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

RE: Need 2005-06 Turkey Red Base and SPs
I'll get mine added tonight and you can see if there is anything you still need. I know you don't want to trade autos but what about gued?

Im trying to complete the 2005 set also. I have some extra base if you wanna send me a list of the ones you need.

Jeremy, gud are fine. Id prefer to get SPs for them but we will see after I know what you have. I actually just checked you last night after seeing your triumphant return post, lol. Glad to see you back around.

Mike, had a feeling you would be able to come through for me, thanks. Ill get you a list ASAP.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

Sounds good.

It sucks I had to delete 20000 cards from my organize and start over. I'll get back on the turkey reds tonight