`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interested in Trading RG3-Never traded b4?

RE: Interested in Trading RG3-Never traded b4?
I was skeptical when I first started trading too, but I have had over 30 trades and all have went good. I have made a nice circle of Beckett family to trade with and trust. You can check me out and see if there is anything you're interested in and we can get to trading! Welcome to the site and enjoy!

i would be skeptical making a high value trade for my first trade if i was you. I would def do my homework and only try to trade it to somebody very well respected around here. You could probably sell it and get a ton right now
Sigs curtesy of KoolKellGirl and JDetter!! Thanks a ton!!

[Image: fbqueen1.jpg]

[Image: fbqueen.gif]

There are always a few bad apples in the basket. But most of the people here a honest. I'll be glad to trade with you. Do you have any Tony Romo cards? LMK. Thanks.
[Image: mecsig.gif]

http://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss4/mecooncat/

I'm always looking for Tony Romo cards

check me for it thanks

(03-10-2012, 12:34 AM)onemanstanding Wrote: The percentage is pretty good, just go with your gut. If you feel something is wrong with the trade just cancel it and move on til your more comfortable maybe start off with small trades. Anything mailed falls under mail fraud and you can always call the local police in the other traders area and file a complaint.
Only problem with that is that most of the time they won't do anything. Like this guy. Seems to me like with the number of people he scammed the ARMY would do something but they didn't. We used to get updates about him but they just stopped coming. Look at all the names he used lol

FROM LOOKING FOR THESE MEMBERS THREAD:

**zgraves85, papalouiebiaches, Panthersuck85- (Cache, OK, Fayetteville, NC, FT Polk, LA. , Leesville, LA or nearby towns) -owes anjatlf, THE GREAT 48, dylan1018, CrazyForKinsler5, GoRedsGo1, dmeyer24, whitewolf2367, daytonator, Ked9918, GeorgeHenryCollector, PackerBackerDD, swervin5000, pbean, Totally Sports, bucsboy05, mooncricket916, bdubs3316, Daytripper66, SconnieNation3, cox1781, foleylion08, dmbucsfan, and Alamosakid. SSG in the US Army, commander involved.

On the plus side it doesn't happen much. I have 188 trades and only 3 were bad. Of those 3 only 2 resulted in me being out some cards thanks to new traders sending first and all. I say go for it. Start off small until you get comfortable. If you're going to do a high dollar trade make sure you check feedback. Also check the looking for these members thread for their name or city. If something looks fishy contact floydtown and he can almost always help you out. GOOD LUCK!

[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]