`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11-12 Crown Royale, lets trade some base cards!!

11-12 Crown Royale, lets trade some base cards!!
To trade or sell on Beckett, you will need to have cards entered into your organize, as all cards for trade or sell must be entered into your organize and marked accordingly. All transactions must be done via the trade tab at the top of the page. A good place to Start is by reading the sticky message atop the trading forums, there is a tutorial as well. Here are the links
New Traders Read first
Tutorial
FAQ
Thanks, Mod
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

RE: 11-12 Crown Royale, lets trade some base cards!!
How is it that YOU are allowed a trade thread, But have nothing in your ORG ?

Beats me, maybe cause im posting whats for trade & your dont need to look in an ORG to see whats there. Maybe the same reason whenever I post a box break, which shows whats available, I get trade offers?? The world may never know, and I didnt think !!ME!! trading base cards was a big deal?

I just think that it's because there's no Mods monitoring right now, but who knows? Haha! Best luck with the completion of your set!

Randi

(03-12-2012, 06:13 AM)irbecards32 Wrote: Beats me, maybe cause im posting whats for trade & your dont need to look in an ORG to see whats there. Maybe the same reason whenever I post a box break, which shows whats available, I get trade offers?? The world may never know, and I didnt think !!ME!! trading base cards was a big deal?
TOS states you have to have cards in your ORG to trade. And MODS have closed other threads for people with NO cards in an ORG.

Didn't mean to come off sounding like a jerk. Which rereading it I can see people seeing it that way.

I was interested in a card you posted from the Crown breaks. That is how I found out you have nothing listed in your ORG ( Or didn't ). It also says you don't have an addy on file when I tried to open a trade with you.

People email me trade offers all this time. Didnt know I was breaking any forum rules. Oh well, I dont have time to update an ORG, or even know how to get to it for that matter. I post what I get, if people want them, the PM me an offer haha But if thats the rules, then I guess I wont be making anymore trades on this forum