`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Selling Action Figures

OT: Selling Action Figures
Hey guys, I had a quick question for you all. A few years back I got into buying wrestling figures, all still in boxes, guys such as the Ultimate Warrior and Hulk Hogan. I have older ones from the 90's and newer ones from the 2000's, and was wondering what you guys thought would be the best way to try and sell them?

I'm not really into them anymore and would like to sell them to try and make some of the money back to buy some cards.

If any of you guys have any good ideas, please let me know. I know ebay is always an option, but was wondering if there was any other good way?

Thanks a bunch for the help!
[Image: MusialCastrobanner.png][Image: 1958Castro.png]

RE: OT: Selling Action Figures
I have been a wrestling figure collector since the mid 80s. Sadly there really isn't any $$$ in most of the figures unless you have some of the older LJN ones from the mid 80s and some of the Hasbro figures from late 80s/early 90s. I LOVE the Jakks figures myself especially the Classic Superstars but there just isn't a lot of demand for them. I may be interested in some too. PM me a list?

I have at least 200 Jakks figures and have thought about selling them myself

Im collecting cards for these sets:
2011 Gypsy Queen
2011 Topps Baseball Series 1
2011 Topps Baseball Update
2012 Topps Baseball
2011 Topps Football
2011 Score Football
2011 Prestige Football
2011 Rising Rookies Football
2001 Upper Deck Vintage Football

Love me some 80's LJN and yeah those things are exspensive as heck even the loose ones bring a pretty penny now days.

My Beckett user ID is directly related to action figures as well. I just sell mine on eBay, but it's only a few at a time.

Are they LJN? I sold some of my old ones on eBay last month. I still have a few like Sgt. Slaughter.

The ones I have are mainly Hasbro and Classic Superstars. I have a few other ones from various years.
[Image: MusialCastrobanner.png][Image: 1958Castro.png]