(Toll Free)
Thread Closed 
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Toggle for User Trade Availability
03-09-2012, 07:57 PM
Toggle for User Trade Availability
It'd be very nice to have a "I'm available to trade" and "I'm not available to trade" toggle for our entire profile. I don't want to have to set all my cards in Organizer to 0 for trade and then have to update them to the real quantities when I'm ready to trade again.

I know I personally go on vacation each year to a location with zero network access and zero cell access, and I'm usually gone 2-3 weeks. I'm sure others go on vacation or maybe something comes up in life that they are away for a few weeks.

[Image: beckett_sig_20140715.jpg]
AKTlingit's Collections on Tumblr

Find all posts by this user
01-05-2013, 06:05 PM
RE: Toggle for User Trade Availability
(03-09-2012 07:57 PM)aktlingit Wrote:  It'd be very nice to have a "I'm available to trade" and "I'm not available to trade" toggle for our entire profile. I don't want to have to set all my cards in Organizer to 0 for trade and then have to update them to the real quantities when I'm ready to trade again.

I know I personally go on vacation each year to a location with zero network access and zero cell access, and I'm usually gone 2-3 weeks. I'm sure others go on vacation or maybe something comes up in life that they are away for a few weeks.

I'm assuming this never got looked into? Or is there a button somewhere I haven't seen since being back. I come and go a lot from collecting due to being in the military. This would be extremely helpful.

Ryne Sandberg, Ernie Banks, and maybe Patrick Roy...
01-12-2013, 04:19 AM
Very good idea, it sure would be a time saver. I would like to see it.
01-12-2013, 11:43 AM
Awesome idea

Looking for these Members!!
TOS
Various help topics

[Image: 72team.jpg]
Beckett Member #113 - US Army-TX
01-13-2013, 10:04 AM
This really would be a good idea. I have had 3 or 4 trade offers sent to me in the last month and right now I have zero interest in trading but I refuse to go through and zero out everything as well. Not to mention I would have to pay for OPG or ORG just to zero them out because I cancelled my OPG. I feel bad for the people who wasted their time looking through my ORG and sending me an offer.

[Image: wwefuture_zpsd548ac2e.png]
01-22-2013, 06:55 AM
that would be wonderful, right now there can be 15 people who have a card, but 10 of them haven't logged in w/n last 6 months. Being able to know who actually still uses the site and wants to trade would save a lot of time.

[Image: RoyalsBanner.png]
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney, Billy Butler
Bucket - http://s460.photobucket.com/albums/qq329/chrisjgould/
03-27-2013, 06:18 PM
I will second or third or fourth or whatever number it is for this suggestion. I just returned from Afghanistan and had 4 or 5 trade offers and that was after taking the time to zero out all of the trade columns.

Steve
Steeler fan through and through - any set, any year, any Steeler
03-28-2013, 08:22 PM
Great idea!

[Image: 2im8aoo.jpg]
Paul Goldschmidt - 326 Unique Cards
Randy Johnson - 190 Unique Cards
Ken Griffey Jr - 167 Unique Cards
06-01-2013, 10:08 PM
Not Currently Trading
I recently took about a half hour and updated every one of my folders on my org. I went thru and changed everything to "private" in an attempt to take a few weeks off from trading. I am wanting to catch up on some projects around the house, and update several areas of my org that need attention, including adding several thousands of cards for trade. I asked a buddy of mine to try to start a trade, and sure enough he was able to see all of my cards, all were available for trade.

LOL i posted this earlier in general suggestions, didnt see this one here. Perfect idea!

Can Beckett add something as simple as a button or switch that can say "Trading" and "Not Trading"? It would work wonders for people who are on vacation, who need some time off, etc. I am not the kind of person who likes to simply ignore a trade request, so something like this would be perfect. You can switch it to "Not Trading" and maybe even a little area for description like "on vacation" or "backyard project" or "be back July 12th" or something.

Any thoughts?

06-29-2013, 11:23 PM
Can you just set your collections as private instead of public?

To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.

[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]
Thread Closed