`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Dream Team autographed rookie cards complete :)

RE: Dream Team autographed rookie cards complete :)
awesome!

Wasn't mitch richmond on the roster for the team? anyway, that Ewing auto is sick!!! Ewing signing policy goes back (in part( to georgetown coach John Thompson teaching his players the realities of being in the spotlight and Ewing just being savvy to the secondary market. you will note that every official autograph release of his is limited and that there are just 25 official au releases? That is very savvy, if you ask me.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

that's an awesome collection.. too bad some look like they were signed in ballpoint, instead of sharpie..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

(11-30-2011, 07:52 PM)taffster74 Wrote: Wasn't mitch richmond on the roster for the team? anyway, that Ewing auto is sick!!! Ewing signing policy goes back (in part( to georgetown coach John Thompson teaching his players the realities of being in the spotlight and Ewing just being savvy to the secondary market. you will note that every official autograph release of his is limited and that there are just 25 official au releases? That is very savvy, if you ask me.
Mitch Richmond was not on this Dream Team Roster. Officially this set has 16 players + coaches. OP Is missing Lenny Wilkens, Pj Carlesimo, and Coach K.

As to Ewing not signing alot... he did a 1991-1992 NBA Hoops Dream Team Auto /1992. Im gonna guess THATS why he decided to never make a large print run set again.

Props on getting all these players RCs Signed! Thats awesome!
[Image: ewing_zps7sp6k1o0.png]

(11-30-2011, 07:52 PM)taffster74 Wrote: Wasn't mitch richmond on the roster for the team? anyway, that Ewing auto is sick!!! Ewing signing policy goes back (in part( to georgetown coach John Thompson teaching his players the realities of being in the spotlight and Ewing just being savvy to the secondary market. you will note that every official autograph release of his is limited and that there are just 25 official au releases? That is very savvy, if you ask me.
Mitch was on the 1996 USA Team.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

That is an Awesome set.. Congrats!!!!

Very sweet cards!

I love the Stockton and Malone cards, but that triple auto of Bird, Magic and Dr J is just plain AWESOME!
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

congrats on an awesome set of cards, love that triple auto of Bird, Magic, and Dr J
Always Lookin for Cubs, Bears, Bulls and MMA.