`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Replica Jereys...... Opinions Wanted!! :)

OT: Replica Jereys...... Opinions Wanted!! :)
I have a bunch of NFL & NBA replica jerseys (the one's with painted on names & numbers), all officially licensed, that I dont want any more. I'd like to sell them, but I'm not sure the best way to do so. Some are current players and some are players that are not on that particular team any more. Almost all of them are in brand new condition. I have a handful that have some wear, but still look good.

Any comments or opinions on how to move them would be appreciated.

Some examples of what I have:

Roy Williams Blue Lions Jersey
Vince Young Dark Blue Titans Jersey
Brett Favre Green Jets Jersey
AJ Hawk Green Packers Jersey
Brett Favre White Packers Jersey
Allen Iverson 76ers Reversable Jersey (White on one side, Black on the other)
Dirk Nowitski Mavs Green Thowback Jersey
Lebron Burgandy Cav's Jersey
.... and a few more.

[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

RE: OT: Replica Jereys...... Opinions Wanted!! :)
put them on ebay, start them 5 dollars each and 5 dollar priority shipping. dont expect a lot more than 5 dollars for guys not on the team of the jersey any more

or is this something where you are gauging interest here for anyone that might want to buy them?

(03-09-2012, 01:51 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: or is this something where you are gauging interest here for anyone that might want to buy them?
Well, sorta. I've never sold anything on here & frankly wasnt sure if you were allowed to sell non-sports card items on here. I was thinking about putting them on the feebay, but wasnt sure if there would be any interest in them and even if it would be worth my time (& fee's) to sell them them. Like I said, jus really looking for opinions. Thanks for the reply. Smile
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

What size is the Dirk? The VP of one of my distributors is a big Mavs fan and his kid loves Dirk. I'd be interested in buying it depending on what it looks like and the size (and obviously the price :-)
I collect BAYLOR MEMORABILIA and SPORTS CARDS. Also RC QB autos and Redskins. My Album: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Sensei322

There is a "other collectibles" forum on here too. How about putting a similar thread on there, and see what sort of interest you get? Seems better than putting them all on e bay and paying a fortune on fees.

(03-09-2012, 02:42 PM)sensei322 Wrote: What size is the Dirk? The VP of one of my distributors is a big Mavs fan and his kid loves Dirk. I'd be interested in buying it depending on what it looks like and the size (and obviously the price :-)
Hey sensei, I will pm you the info tomorrow.
Packers HOF Autos