`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Value Box with short print Danica (Press Pass Premium)

Value Box with short print Danica (Press Pass Premium)
Hey all. Well I was at Target today, and I had my fingers crossed that they would have a pack of Total Mem (do they even sell that retail?), but I had to settle for a value box. Which actually was great for me to get a look at the different Press Pass and Wheels sets. Clearly my favorite is Premium...great photography, glossy and on a good quality cardboard.

I also finally got OPG! Everything is loaded, and I took the liberty to scan some cards of drivers I know get collected on here. Nothing big, but if you are interested, just let me know.

Thanks fellas-
Ryan

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

THIS IS THE DANICA SHORT PRINT^^^

Photobucket

Photobucket
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

RE: Value Box with short print Danica (Press Pass Premium)
Cool retail - I bought some 2012 PP retail today - No LCS here in England. I like the Petty and the Danica cards.
Ted Williams/Vintage Red Sox collector

Does that Danica got blue foil?
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(03-09-2012, 04:45 PM)the great 48 Wrote: Does that Danica got blue foil?
Sure doesn't.

I just looked up the Press Pass Racing release for 2012, and now that I figured I really like Premium, it appears that Premium is "resting" for 2012 to make room for a couple other new launches. Darn the luck.

(03-09-2012, 04:45 PM)the great 48 Wrote: Does that Danica got blue foil?
Let me know if you need/want any of those Jimmies...They'll just be gathering dust or used as fire starter around here.

Speaking of, a few years back at the Brickyard as we were driving to the race, I said "I hope Jimmie Johnson catches on fire!".... half way through the race, his car got on fire and apparently singed his eyebrows... I am one powerful son-of-a-gun.

This was the one:
http://aol.sportingnews.com/nascar/story...-brickyard

You said the Danica was a SP, I figured it would be the blue if so. Cause if not its just base.
And you can burn them. I already have those Wink

Ive had decent luck with those value boxes. I pulled a Carl red ink auto several years ago which i sold on ebay for $50, and this year i pulled a $40 Burning Rubber JJ. I havent found anymore of them lately but usually have good luck with them.
Collecting Andy Dalton,A.J. Green,Buckeyes,and Bengals, Dale JR./SR.,Danica Patrick, Martin Truex JR., and Brad K.
http://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss8/punkinhed1226/

[Image: 0704112108-1.gif]

(03-09-2012, 05:46 PM)the great 48 Wrote: You said the Danica was a SP, I figured it would be the blue if so. Cause if not its just base.
And you can burn them. I already have those Wink
2010 Press Pass Premium #91 Danica Patrick's Car M SP

(03-09-2012, 05:54 PM)ryancholden Wrote: 2010 Press Pass Premium #91 Danica Patrick's Car M SP
Gotcha, I over looked that. Thought it was a MM.
Those boxes are usually pretty decent. I get one every once in a while when I cant find anything else worth buying.
And yes they have TM in retail. I bought a few at the target by me.

Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I bought a value box at the px on the base and I didnt really get any big hits I got like 15 JJ cards though 2 hamlins I already had
Photobucket