`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Redemption

RE: Topps Redemption
Knowing my luck I will get one the "fewer" redemptions. With all the problems and excuses it is hard to believe anything that they say anymore.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

I have not bought football or baseball recently but do they have as many redemptions as MMA products do? It just doesnt seem like all of the huge hits in those products are redemptions. I dont mind redemptions if they come out quickly but a relic card of Phil Davis that is 13 months late when they have produced relics of him since this product is borderline fraudulant and criminal. Could you imagine if you paid for a Corvette and they put it on back order and then starting selling more actual corvettes to customers without filling your backorder....i am pretty sure the FTC would be investigating.

not to be debbie downer here and remember i have many redemptions waiting too....but do they HAVE to give us anything? im being serious isnt it really up to them what we really get? i wonder legally if they have to fulfill all redepmtions or if there is some small print we all havent read? i apologize for any errors my screen is cracked!!
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1