`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need an NHRA education...

I need an NHRA education...
Can somebody talk to me a bit about NHRA. I once worked as a Service Writer at a GM dealership, and one my techs tuned dragsters on the weekends. I see that there are a few John Force collectors on the threads.

Are the classes in NHRA similar to Truck/Nationwide/Cup with NASCAR, being somewhat feeder systems? I'm thinking that isn't the case, but I don't know how else to ask the question.

Also, is one particular class more popular then the other? How about on TV...are all classes covered?

Thanks for the help in advance!
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

RE: I need an NHRA education...
(03-08-2012, 11:23 PM)ryancholden Wrote: Can somebody talk to me a bit about NHRA. I once worked as a Service Writer at a GM dealership, and one my techs tuned dragsters on the weekends. I see that there are a few John Force collectors on the threads.

Are the classes in NHRA similar to Truck/Nationwide/Cup with NASCAR, being somewhat feeder systems? I'm thinking that isn't the case, but I don't know how else to ask the question.

Also, is one particular class more popular then the other? How about on TV...are all classes covered?

Thanks for the help in advance!
No, NHRA classes are completely different from each other in many different ways. However, one can easily change classes at any point in their career, particularly between the Nitro classes.

The most popular classes are the two Nitro classes. It's personal preference to which one you may like. Funny Car has more competition usually, while Top-Fuel is slightly higher in speed and harder to master. Pro-stocks and Bikes are fun but not near as popular as the other two- usually being more of a fill in for the main event.

All races are covered on tape delay on ESPN2.

Regards.

There are tons of classes but like he said the only cards you will see are the nitro maybe some bikes...But for me Im a pro stock guy love it and now there you also have Ihra aswell there are tons of classes but not in cards
Photobucket

What they said. ihra actually shares some of the lower drivers with nhra. also superstock is faster than prostock but not well known.
CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]