`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading!

Trading!
I recently updated my org to include a bunch of stuff. Not much for high end stuff but there are a few nicer things but mostly stuff from the last 8 years ish. It is mostly random rookie, insert, and game jersey stuff. If anyone is interested in anything just send me an offer or PM. I am mostly looking for Lidstrom, Young Guns and this years rookies.

I also have a bunch of base from different stuff in the mid to late 2000's if anyone wants me to look for any of that stuff I am willing to trade that base for base in large quantities. I don't have that in my traders but would add it.

On another note I appreciate all the trades I have made since I started trading! I have come a long way in a bunch of the stuff that I am collecting expecially my Lidstrom collection. I have hit my first milestone of over 100! woo hoo! I am also down to 3 young guns in the series one 11-12 and cut a bunch off my list for the last couple of years!

Thanks

Tim

RE: Trading!
Ill see if i have any YG's you need.

Sent open offer.

take a look at my org, see if there's anything you need. I'm bored and would love to trade, but haent seen anything i need from you. only wants.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

Open offer sent

Love the offers coming in! Keep them coming. I will be able to look into them a bit more when I get home from work if I don't get back to you before then.

Oh and anyone who is waiting on cards from me from completed trades this week, they are on there way tomorrow morning! Sorry if there was a delay I just am no where near a post office until then.

Thanks guys!

Beckett has an error. Please do a search for the year, brand, player, etc . Beckett is only showing 5k cards in general browse and i have over 8k.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

I always have just thought it was a glitch in the system. It has been like that since I started using it 3 months ago. I end up just trying to do specific searches.

Tim

Sent you a PM, thank you.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

(03-22-2012, 02:43 PM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: Beckett has an error. Please do a search for the year, brand, player, etc . Beckett is only showing 5k cards in general browse and i have over 8k.
I noticed that, too. Another option is to enter page 51. Then, once that appears, it will allow you to go page by page after that.
Collecting hockey, pre 1990 OPC, YG's, autos, jerseys, mid-range cards, and a set builder of various sets.