[Image: PICT0334.jpg]
[Image: PICT0332.jpg]
[Image: PICT0271.jpg]
[Image: PICT0157.jpg]
[Image: PICT0156.jpg]
[Image: PICT0155.jpg]
[Image: PICT0152.jpg]

RE: Autos for Trade
I didn't even know there were auto versions of those jordan brand cards! You might want to PM folkertino directly about the Fernandez redemption he collects him I believe.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Check me for the Seraphin auto...thanks.

Andrew Bynum autographs like a 1st grader. Did he sign it with his non-dominant hand? I'm pretty sure my unborn child can write better than that straight out of the womb.

Thanks for the PM and thanks Buckunteer for the heads-up.

I don't collect Fernandez, but as I'm currently living in Spain I do have a bit of an affinity with guys like him. I managed to pick up an in-person auto after the Spain team played Australia here in Valencia.

As he's not a PC player of mine I wouldn't spend much on getting an auto of his and I'm not liking it's a redemption... I won't insult you with what I'd be prepared to pay for it at this moment, which would be much less than you'd probably get on the 'Bay or in equivalent value through trades.

Thanks for reaching out though.

(03-09-2012, 03:24 AM)folkertino Wrote: Thanks for the PM and thanks Buckunteer for the heads-up.

I don't collect Fernandez, but as I'm currently living in Spain I do have a bit of an affinity with guys like him. I managed to pick up an in-person auto after the Spain team played Australia here in Valencia.

As he's not a PC player of mine I wouldn't spend much on getting an auto of his and I'm not liking it's a redemption... I won't insult you with what I'd be prepared to pay for it at this moment, which would be much less than you'd probably get on the 'Bay or in equivalent value through trades.

Thanks for reaching out though.

My bad...duly noted for future reference!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]