`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Viva Las Vegas: Let the friendly smacktalk begin!

RE: Viva Las Vegas: Let the friendly smacktalk begin!
(03-08-2012, 03:13 PM)r and k sports cards Wrote: Will, I can't beleive what I am seeing, picking someone else, Boooooo,
LOL, only kidding Will. Me on the other hand, pick J.J. to win it this week. He's due.

I have - 2011 Press Pass Eclipse EDWARDS--> need "DWARDS" (6-D)
Hey R&K - if it doesn't work out w/Ryan, I only need the #6-D and #7-S to complete my Carl Spellbound Nameplate - let me know!

Sorry to hijack your thread - On Topic: If the car is good, I pick Carl to win (he's good at Vegas). Otherwise, I think #18 KB will take this one.

Ken
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

(03-08-2012, 04:19 PM)hellsbells Wrote: Hey R&K - if it doesn't work out w/Ryan, I only need the #6-D and #7-S to complete my Carl Spellbound Nameplate - let me know!

Sorry to hijack your thread - On Topic: If the car is good, I pick Carl to win (he's good at Vegas). Otherwise, I think #18 KB will take this one.

Ken
All yours Ken! I won't be spending anything for probably about a month. Plenty of those to go around.
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

Jr. is way over due so he is going to pull one out this week.

(03-09-2012, 09:56 AM)bott2711 Wrote: Jr. is way over due so he is going to pull one out this week.

Wow!! We actually agree on something... This cant be good Wink
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

Man on the pole will win today
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Stinking Jimmie Johnson is good today. Him and Smoke at halfway look to be the fastest in traffic and out in front.

Well what a finish! Carl found a way to mix it up with Kenseth again...Remember that post-race interview a few years ago when Carl pretended he was going to slug Kenseth? I tell you what, I know Kenseth was disspointed with is finish, his car was in the JJ/Smoke class. But c'mon. I may just replace JJ with Kenseth and put him up there with Monotya and Kyle Busch as one of the drivers I least like. Other than pure envy of the 48 team, it seems like 2005-2006, he was always whining and acted entitled... He seems to be very genuine now, but I guess 5 championships will do that. Kenseth, not so much.

Well, Jr fell off like he always does when I pick him. After that pit he was just out there for the ride it seemed like.
Smoke & JJ ran back to the front at the end and Im glad to see him mark another track off his list!
But for JJ to come from last to lead a bunch of laps and finish 2nd, Ill take it!!
Bad break for Kenseth but nobody to blame but himself...
Overall pretty good race.
ITS TIME FOR BRISTOL YALL!!!!
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

Rubbin's Racin'!

Yeah I think you jinxed JR TG48...We have to stop agreeing. You did this on purpose.